• shawksta - March 27, 2014 11:44 p.m.

My favorite about E3 is the surprises we never saw coming. Still, a lot of these are hype, looking forward to see Zelda and more of Hyrule Warriors as well as others like Batman and MAYBE IF WERE LUCKY, we can get confirmation if Yarn Yoshi is dead or not.
  • Vonter - March 28, 2014 6:15 p.m.

I hope Miyamoto's new IP don't have an underwhelming reveal like Mario 3D World.
  • shawksta - March 28, 2014 8:49 p.m.

3D World definitely did have an underwhelming reveal despite how great it ended up being. The October Direct Trailer made people much more enthusiastic and it shouldve been the reveal trailer.
  • shawksta - March 28, 2014 8:51 p.m.

Im in such a rush i keep ending my comments before finishing. It really depends on Miyamoto's IP because we have absolutely nothing to go on about it. What we do know is that its gonna utilize the Gamepad, thats it. We shouldnt expect something massive or high budget unless it turns out to be it. Because Frankly its a possibility we'll be looking at something as similar as to Steel Diver back on the 3DS launch
  • Vonter - March 28, 2014 9:23 p.m.

If Iwata statement is anything to go by, at least it isn't gonna focus on being a party game. Miyamoto's last Nintendo character were the Pikmin (I mean character) and while that game is an easier RTS it is a niche genre. I hope it doesn't stray too much into something that appeals to a small demographic, because that was also the mistake on putting upfront Steel Diver as their launch game. I still consider KI:Uprising as the main flagship title for the 3DS. Something like that would be good.
  • shawksta - March 29, 2014 11:24 p.m.

Definitely. Though i must say, Pikmin and its current control scheme of Wiimote + Nunchuck shows how well RTS in general could do on a console, usually its a PC major series, but the control scheme seems very fit for it. Dont get me started on KIU, that is a prime example that Nintendo could make a REALLY good new IP with a high budget. Its voice acting especially caught me off guard. It technically is a new IP given its reboot factor.
  • g1rldraco7 - March 27, 2014 6:48 p.m.

Why no Dragon Age Inuisition?!
  • Swedish_Chef - March 27, 2014 9:01 p.m.

Probably because we already know a lot about the title, where as these games we haven't seen or heard much about.
  • born2kill2891 - March 27, 2014 5:37 p.m.

I'm surprised the new Star Wars Battlefront game isn't on here. I am really anticipating hearing more about that!
  • lewis-barclay - March 27, 2014 10:30 p.m.

Dice is so busy fixing bf4 they probably had to hold battlefront back. I love bf4 but i'm just saying. EA Probably doesn't have enough interest in battlefront honestly so that's why were already hearing rumors of battlefield 5. Sad really. A good company being bossed around by a shitty boss.
  • born2kill2891 - March 28, 2014 6:02 p.m.

I really hope that they can manage it. I am really anticipating a new Star Wars Battlefront game. I just hope EA can do some fan service and make a great sequel to a great series of games.
  • picasotrigger - March 27, 2014 1:01 p.m.

A nearly complete Dragon Age: Inquisition, an early look at the next Mass Effect, playable Division, more of Telltale's Game of Thrones and a release date shortly after e3 for Tales from the Borderlands
  • GoldenEagle1476 - March 27, 2014 11:58 a.m.

Fallout 4.
  • Timstertimster - March 27, 2014 11:19 a.m.

Mirrors Edge 2 I completely support devs going dark. The worst is what R* did where they announce one window then delay another and then release a buggy product. I'd rather not know anything until the devs are confident it's up to snuff.
  • DarthPunk - March 27, 2014 11:07 a.m.

Sorry for being pedantic but Call of Duty has been annualised since COD 2 not 4
  • JachAnen - March 27, 2014 5:02 a.m.

Ubisoft have done that teasing game before with Rainbow Six: Patriots. Revealed, looked awesome, no peep, probably dead or radically changed.
  • everice - March 27, 2014 3:02 a.m.

i want to hear more about Quantum Break!!
  • Shayz - March 27, 2014 2:07 a.m.

Destiny FFXV Smash Bros Mario Kart 8 Star Wars Battlefront 3 Meanwhile I'll still be playing Dust 514 until one of these comes out.
  • watevermanimlost - March 27, 2014 10:17 a.m.

Mario Kart 8 comes out at the end of May
  • codystovall - March 26, 2014 9:30 p.m.

its lookin like smash bros will be an e3 announcement....:(