• Riche666 - January 28, 2011 3:45 a.m.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAKIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • Giinjii - January 28, 2011 2:58 a.m.

First video that ran all the way without me having to refresh the page! Great video by the way.
  • Mamudo - January 28, 2011 2:30 a.m.

Oh thank you gamesradar, thank you so very much for this!
  • joeleblin - January 28, 2011 2:24 a.m.

Thank you for the "star-bellied sneetch" reference. It made all those years of reading Dr.Seuss worthwhile.
  • Mexicutioner - January 28, 2011 2:13 a.m.

I really hope this comes out state side. Really appreciate this FAP.....wait what?
  • mastersword369 - January 28, 2011 2:13 a.m.

I was laughing'soo hard.'m You should FAP weird/shitty games in general, not just new releases.
  • Robusken - January 28, 2011 2:05 a.m.

Ah that was awesome! Thanks you guys. I really liked having practically the whole staff commenting on the demo. So far im really digging the game, and the sheep thing even though it really doesn't make much sense.
  • CrazySmurf - January 28, 2011 2:03 a.m.

This didn't clear up anything. I still have no idea what this game is about, but I really hope it gets released over here so that I can find out. Great FAP guys. Now if only the sheep could be explained
  • Baron164 - January 28, 2011 1:59 a.m.

That made no sense what so ever but it was hilarious. I can't wait to FAP some more.
  • ichigoame - January 28, 2011 1:45 a.m.

i fot silver on the first level ^^
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - January 28, 2011 1:40 a.m.

Rofl, this makes my day. Also, lol @CancerMan
  • NocturnalRight - January 28, 2011 1:39 a.m.

While watching it I kept thinking what the hell is going on, now I'm thinking what the hell just happened. This FAP was possibly the most amusing one so far.
  • SillyPigeon - January 28, 2011 1:39 a.m.

Italian Stallion rider equipments since 2009
  • bobob101 - January 28, 2011 1:38 a.m.

This game will obviously be about psycho sheep taking over the world through dreams. DUH!!!!
  • CancerMan - January 28, 2011 1:33 a.m.

DON'T CUM, DON'T CUM!
  • JenosIdanian - January 28, 2011 1:33 a.m.

I loved hearing the camaraderie in the room when Chris almost died again and then he made it just in time and everyone cheered. This FAP was great stuff. Where was Brett, though?
  • Arkatekt - January 28, 2011 1:26 a.m.

hm... I wonder if anyone would be willing to make a transcript of everything from the demo and translate it so we can actually read what they are saying... ill even give you... 5 yen to do it.
  • CH3BURASHKA - January 28, 2011 1:16 a.m.

Well, it's interesting to say the least. The animation is beautiful, and the in-game stuff matches it closely. Not being able to understand the game is a bummer, but hopefully it'll get a proper US treatment in due time. As for the gameplay, I dunno. It looks fun, but not very deep. Instead of multiple mechanics, it seems that, like Tetris, they're stacking it until it gets impossibly hard. Then again, the trailer at the end showed some pro-grade block arrangements. Perhaps I underestimate the game. Awesome to see some Catherine-on-Katherine violence. Is this what Brett would go through if he met a Karolyn? Shit, you fuckers got loud at the end there.
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - January 28, 2011 1:13 a.m.

• Larinah - January 28, 2011 1:12 a.m.

This remind anyone else of Q-Bert? Well, Q-Bert with breasts.