Topics

Game Club

• lazer59882 - July 28, 2012 1:27 a.m.

oh hey, awesome. another lame gimmick to drive up traffic and comments. play a game in "chunks", then "talk amongst ourselves about it in the comments"? reeally, GR? is that where we're at?
  • ObliqueZombie - July 28, 2012 9 a.m.

Yeah I know, talking about video games with other gamers sounds lame as F*CK. Get your head out of your ass.
  • Turtman - July 28, 2012 3:51 p.m.

If you want to be pretentious and complain, go to Kotaku.
  • Person5 - July 28, 2012 8:57 p.m.

oh hey, awesome. another lame troll comment to drive up replies and hate. Post a comment no one will agree with, then "watch as people rage?" reeally, lazer? is that where we're at?
  • lazer59882 - July 29, 2012 10:27 a.m.

I'm not really sure why you put that in quotations. no one said that childish "rage" bullshit but you. in fact no one said anything that you referred to in your comment. you must not be able to read. so why don't you go ahead now and just fuck off.
  • Turtman - July 30, 2012 8:42 a.m.

Baby want a bottle?
  • Ultima - July 29, 2012 10:31 a.m.

hehehe I like the cut of your sarcasm :) I've got the game from GOG and I'm ready to go. Onwaaaaaard!
  • Channel4 - July 28, 2012 12:54 a.m.

This seems like a really cool idea, unfortunately I seem to be the only person to have actually played it who strongly dislikes Beyond Good and Evil. Can I suggest Silent Hill 2 or Dark Souls next, as I've really wanted to play these two for a while.
  • bonerachieved - August 1, 2012 10:07 a.m.

Haha if we started Dark Souls I'm pretty sure everyone wouldn't even be on this thread. They'd get completely consumed by the game, or give up entirely haha.
  • lkchevrolet021 - July 27, 2012 11:48 p.m.

Wow, this surprised me. Easily the best idea gamesradar or just about any other gaming website has had. Will definitely participate.
  • tiuds50 - July 27, 2012 11:37 p.m.

Love this idea, might not jump in for "Beyond Good & Evil" but will definitely excited to see how this works out. I'm young, so i am hoping this will introduce me to some great games i have never heard of.
  • Rub3z - July 30, 2012 1:14 a.m.

I cannot stress enough that you should jump at this opportunity to play BG&E. You probably won't give yourself another excuse to. It's a great game. Tons of fun, original.
  • azzam - July 27, 2012 10:16 p.m.

this is an awesome initiative. really loved that game, and really looking forward to participate in this event. by the way, for you PC gamers, besides buying it on Steam, you can also buy it DRM-free on GOG.com for the same price. now, steam is awesome and all, but when a digital distributor sells it without any forms of DRM, i think it's better to go DRM free. just my opinion though. i will always choose GOG over steam, whenever i got the chance.
  • BackwaterRifle - July 27, 2012 5:31 p.m.

This is awesome, I may not follow for Good and Evil, but if something catches my interest I'm totally in.
  • Rub3z - July 30, 2012 1:17 a.m.

Beyond Good and Evil should catch your interest, man. It really should. You probably won't be able to give yourself a better excuse to play it, so I suggest you jump in and try it. It's as good as GR is saying it is.
  • JamesRadar - July 27, 2012 5:04 p.m.

gamesradar is giving me homework? curse you hollander cooper! also, itd be nice if instead of comments, there was some sort of forum we could use
  • GR_SophiaTong - July 27, 2012 5:08 p.m.

We can set up a live chat (like we do on livestreams) so you guys can discuss.
  • Nemesis2k9 - July 27, 2012 5 p.m.

Sweet Gotta go dig my disks!
  • Nap1400 - July 27, 2012 3:31 p.m.

So this is basically a bunch of Let's Plays. I can get behind that. This is going to sound weird, but do you think you could also do something like this for multiplayer games? And possibly allow us to join? I'd like that, but if you guys are going single-player only, then I can live with it. Even so, I'd still like playthroughs of each story mode for Skullgirls at some point. It deserves more love.
  • GR HollanderCooper - July 27, 2012 3:33 p.m.

Not exactly Let'S Plays - we're not going to be talking over footage. We'll be talking about what we played. There will be footage, but we won't be playing while talking.
  • Nap1400 - July 27, 2012 4:12 p.m.

Post-commentary? Well, that's still good. Not quite as entertaining as watching someone fumble through a game while trying to speak, but still good.