Topics

360 deals top 10

• minigamer83 - March 23, 2012 5:18 p.m.

I hope Darksiders 2 would be in the best game list in the future.
  • switch22 - March 23, 2012 5:29 p.m.

I'm confused, none of these seem to be exclusives (correct me if I'm wrong.) How can these be the best -->Xbox 360<-- games if they are all on other platforms? They can be the best overall or best multi-platform games, but not the best 360 games. You should not call this list the best Xbox 360 games if all of the games are available on 2 or 3 additional systems.
  • taokaka - March 23, 2012 5:56 p.m.

I would also have Blazblue: continuum shift extend on the list, I know it's just a re-release with extra content but it's just as fun as when I first played calamity trigger and the retelling of CTs story is perfect for those who have already experienced it.
  • taokaka - March 24, 2012 5:49 a.m.

just noticed I accidentally commented on your comment so my comment is just really out of context.
  • lazer59882 - March 25, 2012 5:51 p.m.

let me fix your confusion for you, since you are clearly stupid as fuck. "best xbox 360 games" means best games available for your xbox 360. best xbox 360 exclusives means best xbox 360 exclusives. really. how fucking dense are you people? FOR REAL. i can't believe half the comments are about this shit. IT DOESN'T FUCKING SAY EXCLUSIVES. THEREFORE ITS NOT JUST EXCLUSIVES. how much more simple can it get?
  • PolarBearsInHeat - March 23, 2012 6:17 p.m.

shoulda just updated the old list, a lot less confusing.
  • codzprc - March 23, 2012 6:34 p.m.

Glad there's still 9 months left, that list is depressing.
  • lazer59882 - March 23, 2012 6:52 p.m.

the combat in amalur is better than skyrim?!! really? sure maybe for the first 5 hours, then you can one hit everything and the combat becomes tedious and useless. and the world is more "alive" than fable??!? all npcs are carbon copies of the previous one, every area is artificially divided by ridiculouslyc conveniently placed valleys, no character existed for any purpose outside of giving you boring fetch quests, the architecture of every area was identical, the story and lore were pages long but boring as fuck and...god, do I need to go on? I fucking hated this game, and think you should to.
  • robotdickens - March 23, 2012 8:21 p.m.

Well the combat was at least functional, the story wasn't compelling but at least there was more of a functional story than other games. The skill tree was annoying at times but I liked it all the less. Though the characters were just copies of each other they did look pretty good. And the scenery was beautiful but repetitive. It was better than other games but not better than others.
  • lazer59882 - March 25, 2012 5:48 p.m.

thats literally the most middle of the road, tepid lukewarm dispassionate answer anyone could have ever possibly given. its better than some games but not others. nooo fucking kidding. all games are. also, character models were BRUTAL. armor looked nice and stuff but the faces, lip synching, hair, skin, and body shapes were all beyond hideous. ...which, if you're a hardcore RPG fan like myself is really irrelevant, but no way am i gonna let someone say characters looked anything better than awful and cookie cutter.
  • robotdickens - March 23, 2012 8:18 p.m.

Amalur was pretty awesome, but Skyrim is better. Red Dead Redemption is definitely at the top of my list. To put it plainly there are so many good games on 360 there are too many to count.
  • garnsr - March 23, 2012 11:04 p.m.

That would seem to be pretty much all the games that have come out so far. I have been enjoying Amalur so far, but it's way more Fable than Skyrim.
  • StoneDreadnaught - March 23, 2012 11:17 p.m.

I would've liked to see Trine 2, personally. It was released for the 360 in Jan! And would it be possible to add Silent Hill HD collection?
  • luckyseven - March 24, 2012 1:11 a.m.

None of these games are exclusive. You guys should consider changing the heading to just games in general.
  • yonderTheGreat - March 26, 2012 8:11 a.m.

Or maybe they should change it to "Best Xbox 360 games"
  • lazer59882 - March 28, 2012 6:36 p.m.

no you stupid fuck, it's best xbox 360 games, as in best games you can play on your xbox. if the article was about exclusives itd be bext xbox 360 exclusives. if it was about best all-around games, it'd be best games on any console. IT FUCKING ISN'T. it's, quite simply, a list of the best xbox 360 games of 2012. its positively amazing you fucking idiots can't wrap your collective heads around such a basic basic concept.
  • RuggedBeef - June 20, 2012 8:26 p.m.

The only thing I find amazing is how upset it makes you. Consider therapy miss sassy pants.
  • talleyXIV - March 24, 2012 8:46 a.m.

Yes these are on 360 but none of them are exclusive. It would be hilarious to see that list, it would have maybe 10 games, all of them for Kinect.
  • lazer59882 - March 25, 2012 5:45 p.m.

who fucking cares? what makes you think this would be a list of exclusives? how stupid are you people?
  • joe1991 - March 24, 2012 9:41 a.m.

Soooo, pretty much the ten most recent $60 retail games. meh.