• Moondoggie1157 - April 18, 2012 3:07 p.m.

So here's some news for anyone that gives a shit, The Legend of Dragoon will be released on PSN on May 1st. I can't tell you how stoked I am.
  • Matt Hughes - April 18, 2012 3:15 p.m.

Whaaa! Thank you sir, I just crapped my pants. Love that game.
  • smellmyfoot - April 18, 2012 5:09 p.m.

My thoughts exactly.
  • BOOOM headshot - April 18, 2012 5:30 p.m.

your post made my day i love that game its one of my favourites
  • Redeater - April 18, 2012 3:09 p.m.

I know this has been said before but it really shows how many original people from GR there are left. I would have bet everything I have that Castlevania would have been #1. #13 just look at that saucy wench!
  • BladedFalcon - April 18, 2012 5:28 p.m.

...It's still at friggin' number 2, is it really that much of a big deal? And i am saying this as a fan of both the old staff and as a fan of Castlevania. Just like with super Metroid and Chrono Cross. Both SotN and MGS are VERY different beasts where gameplay and concept is concerned. Both are incredibly great in their own genre, but which is better becomes more of an opinion than anything else. Also, i WILL say this, much as I love SotN, and as much as it's the Metroidvania game that started it all, I CAN think of other, newer metroidvanias that I like better than it. As for MGS, I can't really think of any of the other entries of the franchises being better than the first one.
  • DiJunoMan - April 18, 2012 3:12 p.m.

Being a site all about video games you should know not to call it the PSX... Makes me cringe every time I see that.
  • J-Fid - April 18, 2012 4:04 p.m.

Where does the "X" come from in PlayStation anyways?
  • rampagingraptor - April 18, 2012 4:52 p.m.

If I remember correctly, the PSX was the name for certain type of a Japanese ps2.
  • Shazamin - April 18, 2012 5 p.m.

Ignore rampagingraptor lol, psx is the software u get on your computer to play Playstation 1 games instead of having to buy the consoles. Gamesradar looks a little silly for calling it PSX instead of PS1 but hey, nobodys perfect.
  • DiJunoMan - April 18, 2012 5:34 p.m.

The PSX could refer to either the system or the emulator, there was a Japanese DVR/PS2 combo called the PSX.
  • J-Fid - April 18, 2012 6:30 p.m.

Oh ok. Thanks everybody!
  • ElfishCascade - April 18, 2012 3:17 p.m.

I'm extremely pleased to see Suikoden II mentioned in this list.
  • Vorgrimme - April 18, 2012 6:17 p.m.

As am I. It is my favorite console RPG of all time. It is a shame that the series derailed after it. I was really looking forward to seeing what else would come from that wonderful world.
  • Pogogacy - April 18, 2012 3:21 p.m.

Ha ha! No FFVII- fantastic.
  • Fhiend - April 18, 2012 5:32 p.m.

Said the exact same thing. Awesome.
  • 23Breach - April 18, 2012 3:35 p.m.

I can see how the first 3 crashes weren't in, Spyro 2? YES, one of the few games i replay constantly over my life. I think this is the first time I've seen any article about Spyro 2 on GR.
  • JMarsella09 - April 18, 2012 4:05 p.m.

For once, I completely agree with everything.
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - April 18, 2012 4:47 p.m.

Diggin the inclusion of Spyro 2, CTR, and MGS1, saddened but not surprised that Brave Fencer Musashi was nowhere to be found.
  • Vorgrimme - April 18, 2012 6:16 p.m.

Brave Fencer Musashi was a lot of fun. It was pretty unexpected, too.
  • yodajones - April 18, 2012 5:26 p.m.

Hot Shots Golf 2, Chrono Cross,Final Fantasy Anthology, Xenogears