We Recommend

• metalgatesolid - July 13, 2012 2:37 p.m.

Killzone 3 Little Big Planet 1/2 God of War 3 Uncharted 2/3 Infamous 2 Metal Gear Solid 4 Batman Arkham City Ratchet & Clank Crack in Time How Ratchet & Clank can be ignorned by anyone is beyond me.
  • aequitas13 - July 13, 2012 7:19 a.m.

This list makes no sense.... it's an old article with 2011 games... yet it's best of the year so far 'words on July 12, 2012'?
  • sternparez - July 13, 2012 5:13 a.m.

Red Dead and Bioshock ahead of MGS4 and Batman? No chance
  • needles - July 17, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Of course.
  • diehardmetallicafan - July 13, 2012 3:44 a.m.

Where is demon's souls??
  • azureguy - July 12, 2012 5:24 p.m.

Assassin's Creed II, good times. "I'm Ezio Auditore da Firenze, I bought all of Italy so ignore my kills!". I would've replaced a third-party game on the list for either Valkyria Chronicles, Dark Souls or LittleBigPlanet, though.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - July 12, 2012 3:51 p.m.

Multiplats STILL don't count.
  • zombi3grim - July 13, 2012 2:55 p.m.

Except they do. Because this isnt a best PS3 exclusive list. This is a best PS3 list. ALL games for the PS3, multiplat or not are considered.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - July 13, 2012 7:08 p.m.

So it should be called "Best Games on PS3 plus some games you can get on 360 and PC so not really"
  • zombi3grim - July 13, 2012 9:04 p.m.

No. Its called the best games on the PS3. Meaning, you can get them for the PS3. Just because their also available on other platforms isnt relevant. Their ALSO availble on PS3. Its not "best ps3 exclusives." They actually already did that.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - July 14, 2012 12:30 a.m.

But why would they put multiplats on a best PS3 games list? The PS3 obviously isn't worth shit if they need to stuff the list with multiplats, huh.
  • zombi3grim - July 14, 2012 8:26 a.m.

Lol, because the games are available on the PS3. If you can play it on the PS3, wouldnt it be smart to include it in the "best ps3 games" list? Not "best ps3 exclusive games list" but "best ps3 games." It IS available on the PS3. It should be included. Its really not a hard concept to grasp...
  • MetroidPrimeRib - July 14, 2012 11:36 a.m.

Let me break this down for you in terms even a giant marauding simpleton like you can understand. It says "Best PS3 Games". Obviously meaning the best games available solely on the PS3. Adding a bunch of multi-plats on there kind of devalues that, right? Because they are not PS3 games? If you can get them on a console that isn't the PS3 why would you get a PS3? Why even make the list if you're not going to put PS3 games on there? Quick question, what was the first thing you thought about when you saw the name "Best PS3 Games"? Exclusives or multi-plats? If you were thinking multi-plats then you're probably an idiot because the PS3 is the only console with exclusives still coming out. Another thing, do multi-plats on the PS3 have a good reputation of being good? Let me answer that rhetorical question with a non-rhetorical answer with they have an extremely bad reputation. Bayonetta, Skyrim, Borderlands - they don't get the best of the bunch. So why put multi-plats on a "Best PS3 Games" list? Why put multi-plats on at all? Honestly, it's not your fault. It's the people who wrote the articles fault who couldn't find 10 PS3 exclusives worth a shit (there are I assure you) to put onto a list.
  • brickman409 - July 14, 2012 8:45 p.m.

the whole point of this list is for people who have a ps3 and want some advice on which game they should buy for it next, not to start a fanboy war and show which console has better exclusives
  • tyler_14_420 - July 15, 2012 7:43 p.m.

Shockingly, not everyone who owns a PS3 also owns a gaming computer or an Xbox, you twat. I own all 3 and I still fail to see your point. As was mentioned, they already did a PS3 exclusive list. This is a list for people who have a PS3, and these are the best games they can get for the PS3. You know, shockingly, Arkham City... might... ya'know, still be a good game? Regardless of the platform? So people can buy it on PS3 if they don't have an Xbox, and that's why it applies to this list.
  • Darkhawk - July 12, 2012 3:23 p.m.

Holy Editorial Difference, Batman! GR was one of the few review sites that (rightly) called out Heavy Rain for being a sloppy and poorly-executed game. Who compiled this list?
  • aberkromby - July 12, 2012 3:09 p.m.

There was always something weird about Bioshock for me. I can't deny the amazing level of quality and detail in the game, but somehow I just never got into it. I played through twice, and both times I found myself just grinding my way through without a care in the world.
  • FirLocke - July 12, 2012 3:06 p.m.

Always support Valkyria Chronicles! 'Cos it's really awesome. Dark Souls too.
  • JMarsella09 - July 12, 2012 3:15 p.m.

Hell yeah my brother. VC every day son.