Topics

best of PS Vita

• BladedFalcon - June 11, 2012 5:04 p.m.

This list is embarrassing... Worse than the 3DS's eight months ago >>; And with Sony's shameful fumble to really show anything to be excited about for the vita, (sans AC: Liberation, and that's jsut one game.) it's really hard to feel any hope for the system right now. Even though I REALLY want to like it.
  • Purgatori - June 11, 2012 7:03 p.m.

The Uncharted game is awesome, and there's better games that they didn't include in this list. Unit 13 for example...
  • BladedFalcon - June 11, 2012 11:03 p.m.

I don't doubt the Uncharted game is good, but it would be a reason for me to get a Vita for it, specially after having played all 3 of the main, more complete uncharted games on the PS3. And sorry... but I couldn't care less about Unit 13, or any game which main draw is multiplayer. So far, only things that interest me on Vita is Gravity Rush, the Mutant Blob game and... That's it. The rest are either ports of games I've already played, spinoffs of games I am not that big a fan of, or sports or racing games, and i couldn't less of a shit about those.
  • sourpunch - June 12, 2012 11:17 a.m.

The console versions of Uncharted are not more complete. The Vita Uncharted is every bit a Uncharted game as the console versions in my opinion. Mutant Blob is great and I cant give an opinion on Gravity Rush yet as I havent even gotten a hour into it yet. Also Escape Plan is great (I dont know why it got left off this list).
  • Purgatori - June 12, 2012 12:18 p.m.

I only played Single Player when it comes to Unit 13. I'm not big on the "lets focus mainly on multiplayer" bs either. I should probably state that I do not own a Vita. Mainly because I really don't do much gaming on the go currently. Sony needs to stop dropping the ball though.
  • darnell-l-armstrong - March 3, 2012 8:16 p.m.

UMvC3 and uncharted. Best so far. Also, try escape plan if you haven't already.
  • shawksta - March 2, 2012 10:03 p.m.

Man, i really need to get a Vita, I wasnt ready this time like i was last year for the 3DS, Money is tight and i only have time for games instead of the Vita, but i WILL someday own one to add another gem to my Multigame Status, and when i do, i know just the games to buy, hell there will probably be even more!
  • R-ape - March 2, 2012 3:19 p.m.

What? No MK? :( Ah well I suppose I can take fast and frantic for a change.
  • MasterBhater - March 3, 2012 1:35 p.m.

It's not out yet
  • bboyd - March 2, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Love this site, but how many times are we going to be told what the best Vita launch games are? Maybe it's just my imagination, but it seems like this is the 3rd or 4th time.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - March 2, 2012 5:48 p.m.

17 more times.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - June 11, 2012 5:32 p.m.

One BIRRION times. Also, Hi Charlie!
  • mackshizzle - March 2, 2012 1:57 p.m.

If these are the best, I guess I'll be holding out until Gravity Rush
  • JMarsella09 - March 2, 2012 1:29 p.m.

Truthfully I would Replace UMVC with Blazblue. The game is prettier and has more content. But that's just me.
  • Cyberninja - March 2, 2012 1:38 p.m.

no not just you i was about to say the same exact thing, especially since you dont have to deal with downloadable stuff in this version.