• bonerachieved - April 19, 2012 11:12 a.m.

This is definitely on the money guys! Keep up the good work!
  • BladedFalcon - April 19, 2012 11:24 a.m.

Pretty sweet list! I'm not that enthusiastic about Pikmin or MK: Double Dash, but Wind Waker undoubtedly deserves the top spot. Also, hah, I was totally right about SCII *smug*
  • shawksta - April 19, 2012 1:05 p.m.

MK: Double Dash can be considered the black sheep because of its unique characteristics of character partner, but its more or less the same. As for Pikmin, thats the issue. Its a series that isnt as wide as the others but is still highly praised because its brilliant, the Adventure Strategy gem's gameplay elements makes you love it if your into the genre.
  • J-Fid - April 19, 2012 3 p.m.

Obviously, SCII was going to be on this list. Easily one of the greatest games on the GameCube, and a game I still play to this day.
  • BladedFalcon - April 19, 2012 4:39 p.m.

Yeah, I mainly said that in regards as something I posted just before this article came out, in the top 25 xbox games article. About someone asking why SCII wasn't in the Xbox's list XD
  • Claymore65 - April 19, 2012 11:24 a.m.

I'm liking all of these choices, but now it seems like I have to go to a used games store and buy Eternal Darkness, that game looks awesome! Also, happy to see Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Wind Waker, Killer7 (a little surprised to see it, but it's one of my favorites) and F-Zero GX.
  • ClockworkBro - April 19, 2012 11:26 a.m.

Gamesradar, I am disappoint. Really? No mention of Gotcha Force? You guys are supposed to know all the awesome lesser known stuff
  • ObliqueZombie - April 19, 2012 11:31 a.m.

Gamecube: the most underrated system of all time. I think, amongst the N64 and Xbox, the Gamecube MAY be my favorite console of all time, aside from the 360 (but that doesn't count, it's still running strong). I could live off of Melee, Metroid Prime, and Zelda.
  • greentumbleweed - April 19, 2012 11:41 a.m.

Star Wars: Rogue Leader ..."As space/aerial combat in the Star Wars universe goes, this is still the definitive game, and that's saying a lot." Better even than TIE Fighter? That's a serious claim. Now I need to go buy a Gamecube and judge for myself.
  • AlbVega - April 19, 2012 12:11 p.m.

yes. Yes it is. The battle against the giant Star Destroyer alone will make you soil your pants.
  • Corsair89 - April 19, 2012 11:45 a.m.

I think Fire Emblem needs to be a little higher, but Wind Waker in the top spot is spot on.
  • codystovall - April 19, 2012 12:01 p.m.

what do pikmin, re4, animal crossing, viewtiful joe, ssb melee, tales of symphonia, paper mario ttyd all have in common > Wind waker, and all of them deserve higher on the list. Seriously wind waker,its not that great, as soon as i saw tales at 16 i thought wind waker better not be fuckin #1 again.
  • AlbVega - April 19, 2012 12:10 p.m.

Fire Emblem is my favorite gamecube game, ever. I finished it in all three difficulties without losing a single ally (this obviously took various tries in hard mode) and Crimea Attacks rocks in my iPod every day as a I go out. It deserved better.
  • ericthesmith - April 19, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Anyone ever notice this? Super Mario Bros- revolutionizes 2D platformers Super Mario Bros 2- Kind of weird take on the same formula Super Mario Bros 3- Perfects formula Super Mario World- Expands on perfect formula Super Mario 64- revolutionizes 3D platformers Super Mario Sunshine- Kind of weird take on the same formula Super Mario Galaxy- Perfects formula Super Mario Galaxy 2- Expands on perfect formula Anyway, good list.
  • shawksta - April 19, 2012 1:03 p.m.

Galaxy didnt actually "Perfect" The formula, its just it took the Linear route that did one hell of a fantastic job. Despite how Mario's Name is rehashed, his core games NEVER dissapoint and always does SOMETHING instead of a rehash.
  • masterjoe123 - April 19, 2012 4:34 p.m.

Conspiracy?
  • justcallmejosh - April 19, 2012 12:45 p.m.

i was preparing a very angry letter in the event that tales of symphonia was not on this list, you have dodged the bullet
  • sirdilznik - April 19, 2012 12:50 p.m.

F-Zero GX was insanely awesome. To think that there hasn't been another f-Zero made since then (except the Japan-only Climax).
  • uberjoe - April 19, 2012 1:01 p.m.

Might want revise that second Zelda sentence: "And the clean, colorful Disney style will never be dated, vibrant and beautiful forever" I know what was meant, but the comma changes meaning. Good list- Fire Emblem was a stunning game, Timesplitters 2 the only notable absence imo.
  • shawksta - April 19, 2012 1:01 p.m.

Im just glad you guys finally put Luigi's Mansion on the list. Pikmin was awesomly kickass if your into the strategic games and YAY for eternam darkness, that game was really interesting for me.