Topics

Best games

• Zeos - March 28, 2012 2:40 p.m.

Just got one of these bad boys yesterday along with Super Mario 3D Land and Resident Evil Revelations and I am very happy.
  • BladedFalcon - March 28, 2012 7:09 p.m.

...Hey! would you look at that, they actually listened! No more ho hum average games in this list! and they actually added MGS3D! Cheers Gamesradar! And thanks for genuinely listening and taking in the ideas you think are worth paying attention to (: << >> (Bioware could learn a thing or two from you) *Runs away before he gets flamed*
  • shawksta - March 30, 2012 2 p.m.

"No more ho hum average games in this list!" Amen,I agree on that part, they atleast updated the list. Eh, Pokemon Rumble blast IS a mediocre game, but if your like me, who played the original on Wiiware, which was mediocre with a nice concept, Rumble Blast was an overall Excellent sequel. Its still Mediocre to others who look at it the first time, but its worth a more than decent game for me.
  • CitizenWolfie - March 29, 2012 1:48 a.m.

I've had mine since last May but I've only bought two games (both on this list) for it. Sometimes I wish I'd not bothered with it really. For the same reason I've left the Vita well alone as well. OoT was great and Mario 3D Land is one of the best Marios I've played but nothing else has even tempted me a little bit to buy. Perhaps Snake Eater if anything but it seems like a lot of money to play an inferior version of a game I already own and can still play. I might pick up Mario Kart if the price comes down. I did get SSFIV3D bundled with mine but I hated it. IMO it was completely unplayable. I just don't think beat em ups work on handheld systems. Every one I've played so far has really suffered at the hands of the d-pad or tiny analogue nubs.
  • shawksta - March 30, 2012 1:56 p.m.

You got Kid Icarus Uprising to decide on and while it is mediocre, Pokemon Rumble Blast is a decent game, compared to the original on WiiWare, it kicks its ass.
  • db1331 - November 8, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Are these supposed to be in order? Please tell me you don't have Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 7 rated higher than Ocarina. Please. Super Mario 3D shouldn't be ranked higher than it either, but it's at least a good enough game that it's not facepalm-inducing to have it where it is.
  • Person5 - November 8, 2012 2:34 p.m.

To be fair, those games are all new games while OOT IS essentially just a remake( I love the game too but new games should get higher marks than remakes IMO)
  • PleasantPig - November 8, 2012 2:36 p.m.

Took the words right out of my mouth, good sir. Was about to type something very similar.
  • shawksta - November 8, 2012 3:37 p.m.

Ocarina of Time is a great game, especially with the updated Master Quest being Mirrored and the addition of Boss Battle mode, but its still a remake, and Kid Icarus Uprising and Super Mario 3D Land use the systems capabilities much better despite how much of a relieve not having to pause to switch items anymore. And if it is a countdown, its still pretty high, its number 4 with the best of the best (for GR atleast) Frankly my favorite game is Kid Icarus Uprising with 3D land second and Ocarina 3rd
  • JarkayColt - November 8, 2012 1:18 p.m.

Nice to see the 3DS getting more hits under its belt. I've had mine 5 months or so and only have Zelda, Kid Icarus and MK7. Although they're all excellent it's about time that I bought something else. I have my eye on Layton, Paper Mario and Mario 3D Land so I'd better catch up with them before too many more amazing games come out, i.e. Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem. :I Sometimes I hate the fact I like way too many game series; it's like some bizarre paradox.
  • ObliqueZombie - December 6, 2013 7:05 p.m.

Ditto to the max, my friend. Sometimes I wish much of the gaming world didn't interest me, and I could be a hardcore fan of only a few. I could save so much time and money, hehe.
  • Corsair89 - November 8, 2012 1:37 p.m.

No KH3D?!
  • TheBountyHunted - November 8, 2012 7:18 p.m.

I know! Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance should be on this list instead of Street Fighter IV.
  • avedon-arcade - December 6, 2013 4:41 p.m.

I didn't even see Street Fighter on this list 0_0
  • samsneeze - November 8, 2012 1:53 p.m.

To be honest, I still think Dead or Alive: Dimensions should be on the list in place of Street Fighter IV. But you know, opinions.
  • Madwarrior1920 - December 7, 2013 10:13 p.m.

Totally! Street fighter is just a fail version of King of Fighters!
  • jdblick1002 - November 8, 2012 1:53 p.m.

Can anyone (pref GR staff)please post a txt version of this article. Whenever GR use this format for an article, I can never navigate past the intro paragraph. I use Firefox but have the same problem with IE, and chrome, it's only this site I have problems with
  • tehtimeisnow - November 8, 2012 3:26 p.m.

none of these ganes looks like any fun and the all fale in compareson to the milloins of amazeing aps u can get on iphone for only a doller
  • avedon-arcade - December 6, 2013 4:41 p.m.

WOW. Just. Wow. Seriously. You know what, you're totally right. I do think there's an app for spelling, grammar and learning how to read. Hell they might even be free. Nintendo doesn't have that. They're teaching us how to speak new languages.
  • Redeater - December 6, 2013 8:36 p.m.

Swing and a miss.