• rapmasterRH - October 26, 2011 6:57 p.m.

There is also *POTENTIAL SPOILER* the Hush Serial Killer side quest thing. I'd like to see all of these lose ends being tied up in DLC as opposed to a whole new game based around them. That's just my opinion though.
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 26, 2011 5:59 p.m.

Funny story; I just posted a thread in the forums on *POTENTIAL SPOILER* if this character and the prophecy he tells Batman will return in the third Batman game. I hope so, he says how Batman must save a burning Gotham City, etc.
  • Pwnz0r3d - October 26, 2011 6:46 p.m.

I think his prophecy might tie in with The Scarecrow; if you enter his bug filled creepy as hell barge you can see that he has something massive planned for Gotham, and it got me thinking that perhaps a city wide gas attack of Fear gas possibly enhanced with Titan on Gotham might tie into the prediction. If anything, it obviously meant there will be a sequel, if there wasn't an indicator already.
  • Evanesco - October 26, 2011 7:35 p.m.

No, he said Gotham would burn and so would Batman.
  • stevethetree - October 26, 2011 8:02 p.m.

Maybe their lungs will "burn" with fear gas? I'm pretty sure Mysterious Watcher didn't literally mean the city would catch on fire, just that some disaster is about to happen.
  • Pwnz0r3d - October 27, 2011 5:30 p.m.

I'm sure his prophecy is widely open to interpretation, although if he is being literal; fire is synonymous with Hell, and Ra's Al Ghul's name in english is the Demon's Head, and considering Azrael's job is to enforce the will of God, the hell reference seems plausible. I'm pretty sure he even said "the gates of Hell will open, and you will be the one to close it."
  • colz10 - October 26, 2011 8:35 p.m.

I thought it was foreshadowing the next game too. *fingers crossed*