• raist - November 19, 2009 12:02 p.m.

Cool thanks so much for the info but i do have one question and the answer is probablly staring me right in the face..how in the Wolrd do you get the treasure chest in the upper left hand corner of the screen at MONTERIGGIONI? I figured out that the one showing in the main house and you have to have the well upgraded but the upper left one has me stumped its not at top of the tower
  • ProfessorBonk - November 19, 2009 9:50 a.m.

You're a life-saving maestro of guide-iness. I've only got 4 feathers left to go, but they're in Venice. So I'll be awaiting that next segment. And I absolutely must know. What does the Auditore cape do?
  • Dexsus - November 19, 2009 4:32 a.m.

Ah hell, wish I didn't have to wait until Friday for this. At least MW2 on veteran and multiplayer will keep me truckin'....
  • Dill - November 19, 2009 3:58 a.m.

I swear, every single time I check back into my favorite game site, I see a journal I had just been thinking about YouTubing. Halo ODST's audio logs, Uncharted 2's treasures, and now Assassin's Creed 2's everything guide! I. Am so happy for GamesRadar existing. Thanks Mikel. Woah, it's Mikel, not Michael.
  • loonyman978 - November 18, 2009 11:53 p.m.

YES!!! i loooathed the flags in the first one, this is a must have, thanks a million
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 18, 2009 11:43 p.m.

Quick note - although it says "videos" in the intro, those aren't quite ready yet. We should have them up sometime later this afternoon, though.
  • michaelmcc827 - November 18, 2009 11:28 p.m.

Thanks a lot, I know this must take a lot of work,
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 18, 2009 11:20 p.m.

@WonsAuto: Yes. You can roam freely once you've finished the game. @lucashintz: Prego.
  • WonsAuto - November 18, 2009 11:04 p.m.

Mr. Reparaz, you are a prince. I'll definitely be using this. Will you be able to pick this stuff up after the initial playthrough? Captcha: squire Rolls-Royces (ha)
  • lucashintz - November 18, 2009 11:02 p.m.

grazie messer reparaz.