• RedBandit - December 18, 2009 5:17 a.m.

Was that the Big Daddy you play as from Bioshock 2? that doesn't come out until next year...
  • garnsr - December 18, 2009 3:59 a.m.

Oh, there's Nate in snow gear. Does seem kind of slight for what is pretty much certain to be the game of the year for everyone but 360 sites and mags.
  • slickninja - December 18, 2009 2:57 a.m.

Hmmm, no Uncharted 2(GOTY) and Dead Space was 2008, unless of course that was the POS Wii version.
  • nadrewod999 - December 18, 2009 2:52 a.m.

P.S. I am almost absolutely sure that this was the first time I EVER told everyone to go straight to ANY site to see what I mean instead of just TELLING YOU exactly what I mean.
  • nadrewod999 - December 18, 2009 2:51 a.m.

I personally loved the last few seconds of the video (TOTALLY EPIC game-winning kill with a knife in MW2 and funny portion of L4D2 trailer) 2009 rocked, so I wonder what 2010 will do. One thing is for sure, it will not have any new Valve, Assassin's Creed, or Modern Warfare games, so it will be a bit worse in some areas. However, if you really want to see what is coming next year, check out the latest comic over at "redvsblue.com". You will know it is the right one if, near the end, Geoff is desperately trying to keep a huge speech bubble from falling on him and instantly killing him.
  • CreeplyTuna - December 18, 2009 2:50 a.m.

at first i was like, this sucks, but then the video got funny. ha ha. my bad
  • superdude22 - December 18, 2009 2:05 a.m.

I have to say, that was an accurate portrayal of 2009 (without brutal legend or uncharted 2) I cant wait to see what 2010 will be like?
  • TheJabberwock - December 18, 2009 1:59 a.m.

I don't think that brutal legend was there. (it may not have been a good game but c'mon: Tim Curry, Jack Black and Ozzy Ozbourne) BTW what was that song?
  • TURbo - December 18, 2009 1:45 a.m.

Congrats for the brief second of Royksopp the 2nd most favorite band I discovered this year
  • H2A2I00 - December 18, 2009 1:44 a.m.

holy shit that footage of mw2 and that game winning kill was teh awseomness
  • sniper430 - December 18, 2009 1:16 a.m.

maybe it's made of chocolate and variety of buttons were the best XD but megaman 9 was this year was is not?
  • peace4me - December 18, 2009 1:11 a.m.

u missed pspgo... i think? If not u missed talkradar :D
  • TheWebSwinger - December 18, 2009 12:58 a.m.

spoilers? Must know before I watch.
  • Scotch - December 18, 2009 12:55 a.m.

i love the "i has a variety of buttons" XD who the fuck thought that that was a good idea to bring up as an advertising point?? and whatever that chick was jumping around kicking the air and squealing made me suicidal
  • zer0hvk - December 18, 2009 12:41 a.m.

@garnsr at 0:25
  • michaelmcc827 - December 18, 2009 12:37 a.m.

It's Star Wars: The Old Republic, from this trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQRsqnyTkrw Looks indeed very sick, the trailer itself is incredible.
  • onewingedantista - December 18, 2009 12:24 a.m.

What game is the Star Wars one from, with all the sith?
  • garnsr - December 18, 2009 12:18 a.m.

Did I miss any Uncharted there?