• Koouunn - May 28, 2009 3:19 a.m.

lol gay pony. still cant get over that. hopefully ti will be good
  • oreomonkey - May 28, 2009 3:02 a.m.

wheres my QOTW? Huh, dont get lazy on me GR
  • kubes - May 28, 2009 2:41 a.m.

wow u guys really thought this through loved the article and while i havent bought lost and the damned yet i think i will now and after that buy this
  • ranzatsu - May 28, 2009 2:29 a.m.

Is it really called, "The Ballad of Gay Tony"? Anyways, I'm already enjoying The Lost and Damned, so maybe I won't grab this one in a while.
  • Cogglesz - May 28, 2009 2:10 a.m.

i'm not gonna be to sure about downloading this one, lost and damned was pretty expensive for new bikes and 2 new vans and a couple new weapons and L&D took me 5 hours to complete the story, i'll need to read reviews when it comes out before buying but great article, i knew after playing L&D there was some link and i suspected the same for this DLC aswell. I've also hear rumors that once microsoft's contract with rockstar is finished these dlc's will make there way to ps3 on a disk containing both DLC's or however many more make it but by the looks of the credits video i believe this will be the last DLC story
  • jamminontha1n2 - May 28, 2009 2:04 a.m.

@ Morning Ninja: i cannot speak with absolute certainty but i believe it will be like TLaD in that it will be downloadable. They probably meant that it will be big enough to seem like a whole new game. I wonder what new weapons rockstar is going to throw into this DLC.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - May 28, 2009 2 a.m.

I believe they're going to sell it together with The Lost and Damned on one disc, but I'd bet the download will still be around $20.