Monday 10 July 2006
To rev up excitement for Test Drive Unlimited, we've teamed up with Atari to offer one lucky winner an Xbox 360 and a copy of the game delivered direct to their door the day before the game's September release. A second prize winner will bag themselves a copy of the game and a model of one of the cars from the game, while two other winners will walk away with a copy of the game each.
Test Drive Unlimited will give gamers the chance to experience high-velocity life on - or off - the open road on the sunny Hawaiian island of Oahu. Over 125 licensed and seriously sexy petrol-powered vehicles will feature and players will be able to tear up 1,000 miles of road in dream drives from Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Ducati and more.
Besides racing on and offline to earn currency, asphalt assassins will be able to spend time upgrading their four and two-wheeled treasures using authentic manufacturer parts, buying real-estate on the island and even making sure their in-game racer looks suitably dapper by dressing them in fashions from labels like Ben Sherman and Ecko.
To be in with a chance of driving away with one of these incredible prizes, simply email us with the answer to this question:
How many miles of road will feature in Test Drive Unlimited?
To enter, click hereto email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Monday 7 August 2006.
Above: Test Drive Unlimited will feature over 125 licensed and seriously sexy petrol-powered vehicles
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.