Iron Man 3
In cinemas 25 April
Competition: Win the chance to chat with Kevin Feige and Shane Black for Iron Man 3 !
To celebrate the release of Iron Man 3 – in cinemas 25 April – we are giving one of our readers the once in a lifetime to chance to chat with Iron Man 3 producer Kevin Feige and director Shane Black!
If you win you need make sure you are available to be in London on Wednesday 17 April and free in the afternoon to meet the men responsible for bringing Tony Stark back to the big screen! The location will be in Central London. You’ll be able to chat with Kevin – Head of Production for Marvel – and legendary writer/director Shane Black and the answers to your questions will be reported back – right here on the site!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is send us the one question you would ask Shane and Kevin if you had the chance! The winner is the SFX übermind judges to be the best!
To submit your question for this competition, click here
Winner will be informed on Monday morning.
Synopsis: Marvel’s Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
Starring Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale with Jon Favreau and Ben Kingsley, Iron Man 3 is directed by Shane Black from a screenplay by Drew Pearce and Shane Black and is based on Marvel’s iconic Super Hero Iron Man, who first appeared on the pages of Tales of Suspense (#39) in 1963 and had his solo comic book debut with The Invincible Iron Man (#1) in May of 1968.
TM & © 2013 MARVEL & subs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be decided by SFX , and only they will be contacted personally.
• SFX , Marvel and Disney do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is promoted by SFX . SFX ’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• SFX reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• In the event that the interview does not go ahead the winner will be provied with tickets to an advanced preview as an alternative.