Now you can play COD on the go a Call of Duty Mobile guide will help you learn the ropes of everything this portable shooter has to offer. From settings to maps, best guns, cheats and more, we've covered a lot of stuff that should make you life easier,
How to download call of Duty mobile
If you're wondering how to download Call of Duty mobile then this is place to start. We'll cover how to get the game on iOS and Android and have you playing tiny COD in no time. So, grab your phone, make sure you're connected and get started.
Call of Duty Mobile best guns
There are a fair few weapons in COD Mobile so we've prepared a list covering the Call of Duty Mobile best guns you should pick to take into battle. There's a lot of options and depending on your play styles you might want to pick a few and try them out before deciding on the one.
Call of Duty Mobile cheats
Call of Duty Mobile cheats are obviously bad and not to be encouraged in any way. However, if you're wondering what they are, and whether you've been on the wrong end of a less than honest player's attacks, then this we clear things up. We cover the main types you might encounter here and what they do.
Call of Duty mobile zombies
If yo're wondering how to play Call of Duty mobile zombies then it's not great news. The mode was removed in March and while a potential return was hinted at, there's no news yet. However, if it does come back it'll be on the classic Nacht Der Untoten map and if we hear anything this is were you'll find out.
Call of Duty Mobile settings
As soon as you jump into Call of Duty Mobile for the first time, make sure you head to the settings menu and customise it to how you like to play. Call of Duty Mobile is striving to be the ultimate first person shooter experience on handheld devices, so there's plenty to delve into.
One example given by Activision is how there's 17 - yes, seventeen - sliders to adjust your aiming sensitivity. There's options to control how your character holds each weapon by default - such as hip-fire for shotguns and aiming down the sights for assault rifles - and you can also make it automatically fire whenever you're aiming at an enemy. Spend some time curating your experience so you're completely ready when you jump into a match.
Call of Duty Mobile maps
Call of Duty Mobile has seven classic maps from the history of the franchise:
- Crash - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Crossfire - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Killhouse - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Firing Range - Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Hijacked - Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Nuketown - Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Standoff - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Rust - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Meltdown - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Scrapyard - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Raid - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
As we expected, none of the Call of Duty Mobile maps are particularly large but each one is a fan favourite - except Killhouse, but maybe it's much better on Call of Duty Mobile?
Call of Duty Mobile game modes
There's five game modes in Call of Duty Mobile at launch, not including battle royale which we've got a separate Call of Duty Mobile battle royale guide for. Four of them are immensely popular modes from previous Call of Duty games, while one hasn't been seen before and sounds... very similar to Team Deathmatch. Nevertheless, here are all five Call of Duty Mobile modes:
- Frontline - After spawning at a team base, kill players on the opposing team
- Team Deathmatch: Defeat players on the opposing team.
- Hardpoint - Capture the hill which rotates location periodically to earn points for your team.
- Search and Destroy - Destroy the enemy's objective or protect your own.
- Domination: Capture and hold flags across the map to earn points for your team.
- Practice VS AI - fight bots and even earn XP (at a 90% reduction)
- Capture The Flag - A CTF mode where you try to steal the enemies gold while protecting your own.
- Rust - Classic modes and gameplay on the Rust map.
- 2v2 Showdown - eliminate enemies and capture the objective against a timer.
- One Shot One Kill - Single hit kills but limited ammo.
Call of Duty Mobile loadouts
Call of Duty Mobile loadouts work very similarly to the main games in the franchise, with a primary and secondary weapon choice available from the categories everyone's familiar with. Each class of weapons has "dozens of variants within each type", so there's plenty to choose from. Lets' take a look at the key options:
Call of Duty Mobile grenades
You can pick from an one explosive or tactical grenade with Frag, sticky and trip mine options on the lethal side. While flashbang, smoke, concussion, EMP and Cryo Bomb are on the non-lethal, along with Trophy System - an autonomous defense system that destroys in coming enemy explosives.
Call of Duty Mobile Operator skill
The Call of Duty Mobile Operator skill options are similar to specialist weapons from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. You can can unlock, buy and equip a range of specialist weapons and gear to use in a match.
Here's what's currently in the game:
- Purifier - flamethrower
- War Machine - grenade launcher
- Death Machine - minigun (accuracy increased the longer you fire it)
- Transform Shield - expandable shield
- Sparrow - compound bow with explosive arrows
- Tempest - charging electrical rifle
- HIVE - fires a mine that releases a swarm of nano drones
- Gravity Spikes - area of effect melee weapon
Call of Duty Mobile perks
The beloved perk system also makes a return, with the ability to equip three at any time. Although you will have to level your way through unlocking them. The good news is though once you have a few options you can five loadouts saved at once.
Here are the options for you three perk slots:
Slot 1 / red perks
- Fast Recover (level 4) - Increase health recovery by 35%.
- Persistence (level 14) - Scorestreaks do not reset on death, but costs are doubled.
- Lightweight (level 22) - Sprinting speed increase by 10% and fall damage is reduced.
- Agile (level 30) - Quicker object mantling and aiming time after sprinting is reduced by 85%.
- Flak Jacket (level 39) - Damage from explosion reduced by 35%.
- Skulker (level 45) - Move 12% faster when walking and crouching.
Slot 2 / green perks
- Vulture (level 6) - Pick up ammo from kills equal to the mag capacity of weapon.
- Toughness (level 16) - Reduces flinch from damage by 60%.
- Tracker (Level 24) - Enemy footprints are visible for 4 seconds.
- Cold-Blooded (level 32) - Cannot be targeted by AI-controlled Scorestreaks.
- Hard Wired (level 41) - Immune to Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenades, won't trigger Land Minds and reduces enemy Tracker perk effectiveness.
- Ghost (level 47) - Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position.
Slot 3 / blue perks
- Hardline (level 12) - Increases points earned from kills by 25%.
- Demo Expert (level 20) - Increases explosive damage by 25%.
- Dead Silence (level 20) - Move silently.
- Engineer (level 37) - Shows equipment and scorestreaks, lets you re-roll care packages and booby trap enemy care packages.
- Tactical Mask (level 43) - Reduces the duration of tactical equipment effects by 40%.
- Alert (level 51) - Enemy footsteps are easier to hear.