The ultimate celebration of the sci-fi phenomenon, on sale Wednesday 31 March
We adore Lost at SFX, and with what we’ve seen of season six so far producing some of the most satisfying hours of island madness to date, we thought it was the perfect time to release an SFX special edition in celebration.
Three free gifts, found!
In the swish collector’s edition cardboard wallet you get three top free gifts: a double-sided giant poster featuring images of island hotties Kate and Sawyer (sorry Jack ladies!), a Dharma security patch (as sported by Sawyer during his time as LeFleur) and a premium mouse mat. Not bad, eh? And we haven’t even got onto the magazine yet…
Lost: The Ultimate Celebration Magazine
Like good old Charles Widmore we’ve spared no expense tracking down the globe’s foremost experts on everything Island related to bring you the most in-depth, wide-ranging, authoritative and downright entertaining Lost features anyone’s ever dared to print on dehydrated tree pulp. You could be stuck on a desert island for years and never run out of things to read (Note: not true unless you re-read). Here’s just a taste of what to expect:
- The Lost Experience: a look back at what made Lost the sci-fi phenomenon of the noughties.
- Lost In Lost: A comprehensive season guide that covers everything from the worst episode (Jack’s tattoo – need I say any more?) to our best crackpot theories.
- Lost In Time: That’s right, we were crazy enough to do it. Every event covered in seasons one to five mapped out chronologically from before the Black Rock arrives on The Island to Locke confronting Jacob’s in the Statue Of Tawaret.
- Locating Lost: Your 14-page guide to every major location located on and off Island in the shows six-year history, with grabs and everything! You won’t want to fly without it.
- Flight Club: The most bewilderingly complex character connections chart you’ll ever see. We’re not kidding, you’ll be seeing coloured lines for the rest of the week.
- Lost In Cyberspace: An exploration of Lost’s innovative viral marketing.
- Island Treasure: Tie-ins and spin-offs. Never played the game? Here’s where you find out what happens.
- Creator interviews and profiles: JJ Abrams, Carlton Cuse, Damon Lindelof and Jack Bender.
- Star interviews and profiles: Matthew Fox, Josh Holloway, Evangeline Lilly, Terry O’Quinn, Michael Emerson, Naveen Andrews, Jorge Garcia, Nestor Carbonell, Emilie De Ravin, Yunjin Kim, Daniel Dae Kim, Henry Ian Cusick, Zuleikha Robinson.
SFX Collection: Lost goes on sale on Wednesday 31 March , priced £7.99. If sales of the last few SFX special editions are anything to go by, it won’t be around long though! To be sure of your copy, speak to your newsagent, phone our customer services line on 01858 438 794, or visit MyFavouriteMagazines where you can order online. Mystery solved.
Why not subscribe to SFX Collections to make sure you never miss a copy? Click here !