Memory #7 - West Necluda
This memory location looks out towards the Bridge of Hylia in West Necluda.
It's midway down the river leading to Lake Hylia.
There's a big ol' tree opposite Scout's Hill, and that's where we're headed.
You can see the tree from Scout's Hill.
Paragliding over from there is a quick and easy way to reach it if you're struggling to find the location.
The memory is next to the tree, as you face the bridge.
Jump to Section:
- Memory #1 - Sacred Ground Ruins
- Memory #2 - Lake Kolomo
- Memory #3 - Ancient Columns
- Memory #4 - Kara Kara Bazaar
- Memory #5 - Eldin Canyon
- Memory #6 - Irch Plain
- Memory #7 - West Necluda
- Memory #8 - Hyrule Castle
- Memory #9 - Spring of Power
- Memory #10 - Sanidin Park Ruins
- Memory #11 - Lanayru Road - East Gate
- Memory #12 - Hyrule Field
- Memory #13 - Kakariko Village / Ash Swamp