Call of Duty: WW2 (opens in new tab) has arrived, and brings with it a whole new way to Prestige. We've got a video showing it all happen, if you want to see it for yourself.
The ultimate result is the same: you reset all your gear and get a badge to show you've done it, but now in the new Headquarters social area everyone gets to witness it.
You'll see the General standing on a small hill staring out to sea, but you can only reach him when you've hit rank 55 and have a Prestige token to give him. When that happens you can wander up, say hello and trigger the whole - more or less literal - fanfare. There are planes trailing smoke, flags, and everyone gets to watch. Go you!
- Everything you can do in Call of Duty: WW2’s Headquarters (opens in new tab)
- Call of Duty: WW2 Mementos location guide (opens in new tab)
- Call of Duty: WW2 Heroic Actions location guide (opens in new tab)
- 9 things I wish I knew before playing Call of Duty: WW2 (opens in new tab)
- How to beat Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies (opens in new tab)