The much anticipated Fortnite Attack on Titan crossover has officially arrived, which means that the AOT x Fortnite event is now underway in the battle royale. Watch out for ODM Gear (omni-directional mobility) so you can swing around the island and attack Titan Targets, Guard Towers springing up that you can visit, as well as adding the new Thunder Spear weapon to your arsenal. Naturally the standout item you can unlock is the Eren Jaeger outfit, but in order to get it you'll need to complete all eight of the Eren Jaeger quests, earning various other Fortnite AOT rewards along the way. For a full rundown of Attack on Titan in Fortnite and what AOT cosmetics you'll be able to unlock, read on.
What are the Fortnite Attack on Titan Eren Jaeger Quests?
There are a total of eight Fortnite Attack on Titan Eren Jaeger Quests, which are all available now for Battle Pass owners:
- Visit Guard Towers (5)
- Damage opponents while airborne (300)
- Destroy structures with a Thunder Spear (50)
- Find the Fortnite Jaeger's Family Basement in Anvil Square (1)
- Hit opponents with ODM Gear attacks or a Thunder Spear (7)
- Hit the nape of different Titan Targets with ODM Gear attacks (4)
- Search Fortnite Scout Regiment Footlockers (3)
- Swing from 3 different trees in a row using ODM Gear (1)
- Complete Eren Jaeger Quests (8)
Unlike the regular Fortnite quests, there isn't any bonus XP assigned to these AOT tasks, as instead each one you complete will unlock a cosmetic reward item. We've got the full lowdown on those for you below.
What Fortnite AOT rewards are available?
The Fortnite AOT quests are live, and each task has an individual reward for completing it through the Battle Pass. You'll be able to unlock the following Fortnite Attack on Titan cosmetics by clearing these assignments:
- Visit Guard Towers - Scout Regiment Salute emote
- Damage opponents while airborne - Attack on Titan banner icon
- Destroy structures with a Thunder Spear - Regiment Gear wrap
- Find the Jaeger's Family Basement in Anvil Square - Basement Key back bling
- Hit opponents with ODM Gear attacks or a Thunder Spear - Determined Eren emoticon
- Hit the nape of different Titan Targets with ODM Gear attacks - Titan Strike harvesting tool
- Search Scout Regiment Footlockers - Eren's Faceoff spray
- Swing from 3 different trees in a row using ODM Gear - A World Without Walls loading screen
- Complete Eren Jaeger Quests - Eren Jaeger outfit (with selectable styles)
Unlike Fortnite Geralt in the previous season's Battle Pass, all of the Fortnite AOT items are contained within a single page, so you can earn everything at the same time instead of waiting for a second page to unlock at a later date. Get to work, and all of that Attack on Titan gear could soon be yours.
© GamesRadar+. Not to be reproduced without permission.