Here's every Genshin Impact Conch location you need, including day 1, 2, 3 and 4, and the Familiar Voices conches, from the Genshin Impact 1.6 Echoing Tales event. Finding all 32 Echoing Conch locations on the Dodoland Golden Apple Archipelago map will get you Primogem rewards, Hero’s Wit, and a free Barbara summer outfit!
To save you some time, we’ve listed every Echoing Conch location in Genshin Impact 1.6. Bear in mind that only a few are unlocked right after arrival in Dodoland. It’s best to finish the questline to at least Midsummer Island Act II before you go off on a Conch search. The final four Conches (all part of Echoing Conch Chapter VI) will be unlocked after you start Act III.
How to find Genshin Impact Conch locations
Every Echoing Conch location will pop up on your mini map if you get close enough. You need to complete the Midsummer Island Adventure Act II introduction quest ‘Summer Vacation: Proceed with Caution’ to unlock a bigger version of the Dodoland Golden Apple Archipelago map and find the first 28 Echoing Conches (which is every Conch group except for Chapter IV). Complete the Act III introduction quest to unlock all 32 Echoing Conch locations.
We’ve ranked them according to their position on their respective Chapter list, so you can easily find the ones you’re missing:
Conch locations Chapter I: Songs of a Distant Home
- Conch 1: Five Mountains Hide the Little Village. Glide down to the beach on the south, it’s lying on a rock.
- Conch 2: Two Paths Through the Lonely Forest. You can glide to the top of the smaller isle from the Twinning Isle’s Teleport Waypoint. It’s on the southside of the peak.
- Conch 3: One River Flowing Down the Middle. On top of the southern peak of the Twinning Isle.
- Conch 4: Four Winds Bring the Sound of Joy. Start from the Teleport Waypoint, then walk to the east. Glide down to the lower cliff to find the Echoing Conch next to the tree.
- Conch 5: The Clan of Song, Scattered. Go to the high peak in the west, then glide down towards the south. The Conch is on a slightly lower cliff’s edge.
Conch locations Chapter II: Strangers in a Strange Boat
- Conch 1: The Trapped. Just before the island’s highest point, lying on a flat rock.
- Conch 2: Where Duty Lies. On top of the peak, next to the old ship (southside).
Conch locations Chapter III: Unlucky Father
- Conch 1: Sudden Attack. Go to the island group west of the Twinning Isle and north of the Broken Isle. The first Conch is on the beach, beneath the stone ruin.
- Conch 2: A Father’s Thoughts. On a cliff on the southeast side. Lower than the peak, and just a little higher than the nearby wooden suspension bridge (if you turn your back to the suspension bridge, the Conch is on top of the ladder to your right).
- Conch 3: Mysterious Savior. Go to the wooden platform on top of the mountain. It’s on your left hand (open cage).
Conch locations Chapter IV: My “Hero”
- Conch 1: The General. It’s on top of the western Pudding Isle peak.
- Conch 2: Stoic Bloom. Northwest on the island, just before the old pillar.
- Conch 3: Homeland. Walk to the stone ruins southwest of the island. Find the Conch in the sand on your right.
Conch locations Chapter V: Grand Line
- Conch 1: Professional Attempt. On top of the tiny rock island.
- Conch 2: Fog and Exit. Go through the opening in the middle, you can break the wall on the east side. The Conch is behind it.
- Conch 3: Moon and Wind. Glide down towards the south. You’ll see a cave entrance you can land in (similar to the other rock openings in Chapter V). Hit the loose stones to reveal a hidden area and find the Conch.
- Conch 4: Stone and Phantom. It’s inside the rock again.
- Conch 5: Sail and Escape. It’s on top of the rock, on the small grassy patch.
Conch locations Chapter VI: Familiar Voices
- Conch 1: An Archon’s Deeds. The Conch is lying on the beach, very close to the water.
- Conch 2: Seaside Reminiscence. The northeastern corner of the island, on a rock close to the water.
- Conch 3: Grilled Fish, Tortoises, and Innocence. Just south of the Teleport Waypoint, on a slightly lower cliff.
- Conch 4: Wolf’s Predicament. On the rock formation just south of the boss arena.
Conch locations Chapter VII: Island Bygones
- Conch 1: Wisdom of the Ancients. Will only pop up on the mini map if you’re on low ground. It’s inside the giant shell (lying half in the water).
- Conch 2: Incoming Tide. On the south side of the Twinning Isle. The Conch is on a low ridge (you can easily recognize it by the rank growth).
- Conch 3: Nowhere to Run. On the southeast side of the island, on a small stone ridge.
- Conch 4: The Outside World. Glide to the smaller island, the Conch is on the beach.
- Conch 5: The Inverted Ruins. Start from the Minacious Isle Teleport, then walk to the southeast until you see a large gap. You’ll see two Hilichurls on the stone ridge below; the Conch is right next to them.
- Conch 6: The Price of Experimentation. Just north of the Teleport Waypoint, behind the wooden crates.
- Conch 7: None Return. Sail to the big isle northeast of the Broken Isle. The Echoing Conch is on the slightly lower cliff north of the peak.
- Conch 8: Pro-Exit Persuasion. Start from the Pudding Isle Teleport, then glide to the smaller island to the northeast. The Conch is on top.
- Conch 9: Tidewatch Sentries. Glide down to the west, the Conch is on the broad ridge.
- Conch 10: High Tide Warning. On top of the island, next to the red mechanism.
Get the Barbara Summertime Sparkle outfit and other Echoing Conch rewards
Genshin Impact 1.6 introduces character skins for the first time. Although we’ve seen some fancy glider designs before, we haven’t been able to change our characters’ clothes up until now. The first special outfits in Genshin Impact 1.6 are made for five-star Anemo character Jean and four-star Hydro character Barbara.
You’ll have to pay if you want a summer outfit for Jean, but you can get the summer outfit for Barbara for free in the Echoing Tales event! Although there are 32 Conches in total, you can get the Barbara summer outfit with only 24 Echoing Conches.
Other Echoing Tales rewards consist of Primogems (60 Primogems in exchange for four Conches), talent level-up materials, ‘Hero’s Wit’ character experience, weapon enhancement material, and a lot of Mora.
Let’s do some island-hopping!
Genshin Impact tips | Genshin Impact Anemoculus | Genshin Impact wishes and codes | Best Genshin Impact characters | Genshin Impact Dragonspine Stone Tablets | Genshin Impact Lost in the Snow | Genshin Impact Frostbearing Tree and Crimson Agate | How to reroll in Genshin Impact | The best Genshin Impact Eula build | Where to find all Genshin Impact wood types | Genshin Impact Serenitea Pot blueprints | Genshin Impact Windsong Lyre | Genshin Impact Hangout Events | Genshin impact Dainsleif Bough Keeper answers