We have a parade of horse-flesh for you this week as we celebrate all things equine. Ten fine steeds await your identification – are you up to the challenge, or are you a “neigh” sayer? [NOW WITH ANSWERS]
What we need from you is the name of each horse in the pictures below (even the one that doesn't look like a horse but is really... sort of... you'll see what we mean when you get to it). Some are easy, some are bloody tough, and some may have you wondering what the hell TV scriptwriters were on in the early '80s.
Are you up to the challenge? Saddle up... And they're off!
ANSWERS ON THE NEXT PAGE
Usual request: please don’t put answers in the comments section below (though feel free to use it to boast/bemoan how well/badly you’re doing) but the folks on this thread are quite happy for you to post and discuss answers if you follow the golden rule of only posting answers in invisible text (if you don’t know how ask somebody there – they’re very friendly).
1. Shadowfax, Gandalf's horse in The Lord Of The Rings
2. Spirit, She-Ra (also known as Swiftwind when in Pegasus mode)
3. Mr Ed, Mr Ed
4. Argo, Xena's horse
5. Bullseye, Jessie's horse from the Toy Story films
6. Comet, Supergirl's horse 7. Pegasus, Clash Of The Titans (original flavour)
8. Dobbin, Rentaghost
9. Thirty/Thirty, Bravestarr
10. Concorde, Monty Python And The Holy Grail
How did you do?