Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Tuesday 4 July 2006
So you can perform a 720 in a Tony Hawk game. Ever seen it done for real? Want to?
We have a pair of tickets to Europe's biggest action sports and music festival weekender - the National Adventure Sports Show - to give away to one lucky winner. The show takes place at the Birmingham NEC on 29 and 30 July 2006.
Tony Hawk and Mat Hoffman - two of the biggest names in action sports history and stars of some top quality videogames - will be jetting in to entertain the crowds with their only personal appearance together this year. Additional entertainment will be provided by Skate, BMX, Inline, Freestyle MotoX and break dancing competitions - for more information visit www.nass2006.com
As if that wasn't enough, we'll also give the winner a copy of the new Deck Dogz DVD (which is released on 24 July) and a copy of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland on either PS2 or Xbox. Seven runners-up will get a copy of the DVD and game.
Deck Dogz is an action-packed skate film, charting the story of three guys trying to make it big in pro-skating. The film also stars skating legend and 12-times world champion, Tony Hawk. Fast-moving and featuring great skating, the film has been described by Tony as "the best skate-focused film I've seen in a long time".
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning these ace prizes is answer this question:
Which of the following is NOT the name of a Tony Hawk's skateboarding game?
a) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
b) Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
c) Tony Hawk's Underground
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address - and remember to specify whether you want the PS2 or Xbox version of the game. The closing date for entries is Wednesday 19 July 2006.
Please note that the first prize of two tickets to the National Adventure Sports Show covers entry only. The winner is responsible for getting to and from the event.
Above: A scene from Deck Dogz and the DVD and game you could win
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Film (c) 2004 Film Finance Corporation Australia Limited, The Movie Network Channels Pty Ltd, South Australian Film Corporation and Deck Dogz Films Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.