Topics

E3 E3 2010 Top 7

• crumbdunky - June 21, 2010 8:38 p.m.

TLG did E3 LAST year and the date of release reveal will be at TGS-bet your lives upon it as fact. Agent won't be ready til after next E3 and, thinking about it, Sony had a TON of things they didn't show and it boggles the mind how we've never seen games we KNOW have been in development for well over two years like Resistance3, Starhawk(or whatever they want to call the new Warhawk game)and SF5(I'm told by some VERY good sources that it's in production and pretty high budget. Even as much as it uses a new mo-cap and the dead 8Days tech)? Cambridge, London, Incognito-the list of who must have hgames coming is pretty damn long but with Move to showcase they simply won't have had time and with Colgne and TGS remainuing I wouldn't wonder that we'll see most, if not all(barring Agent-don't even look for it til 2011), at some point this year. As for anything from Bungie or Respawn, who knows? The rest, games like AA2 for example and Itigaki's game-Tokyo/next GDC imho. Of course, though, R* will have SOME info but they usuall seem to like inviting press just post announcement for the big info splashes at individual junkets, don't they? Agent was only at last Sony E3 as it's exclusive but it won't even be nearly done yet so why we would have expected anything is beyond me.
  • 510BrotherPanda - June 21, 2010 8:37 p.m.

You guys should use that trailer's pig uncle for the GamesRadarPrizePig's avatar. Because as both a trailer and a prize pig, he is meant to get your hopes up!
  • Ninja-KiLLR - June 21, 2010 8:24 p.m.

i was waiting for agent in sony's press confrence and then nothing :(
  • skyguy343 - June 21, 2010 8:21 p.m.

No Last Guardian makes me a sad gamer:(
  • BishopofHippo93 - June 21, 2010 8:11 p.m.

I was very disappointed by the lack of Arkham Asylum 2, as well. However, I could not be happier that the Last Guardian wasn't there, I can't believe how excited some people got about it. Sure, it could be great, but I think it looks like a load of crap. The same "a boy and his pet" story we've been hearing forever.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - June 21, 2010 8:07 p.m.

Half Life and Mirrors Edge 2
  • Togala - June 21, 2010 8:07 p.m.

No Hitman 5? It's been too long! Oh and Half life 3.
  • miningguyx360 - June 21, 2010 7:48 p.m.

BUNGIE DID TEASE THIS http://www.bungieaerospace.com/ Per Audacia Ad Astra! translates to "With Audacity we go to the Stars" Is that why Bungie wanted to test out a space combat level in Reach?
  • ShitMittensShittyKittens - June 21, 2010 7:30 p.m.

Need Batman:Arkham Asylum 2 and Last Guardian. Those games look (and have looked) awesome.
  • Cyberninja - June 21, 2010 7:26 p.m.

people have to save something for tgs so its proably the titles that got no metion at e3
  • Tronto13 - June 21, 2010 7:17 p.m.

NEEED GTAV, BG&E2 badly but not as much as BAA2!!!!! That game will own!
  • Fuzunga - June 21, 2010 7:16 p.m.

How about Deus Ex not being playable. That was disappointing to me.
  • Felixthecat - June 21, 2010 7:12 p.m.

Rockstar announced that they weren't going to appear at E3 a while back. The Vitality Sensor probably wasn't revealed, along with Pikmin 3, because of everything else going on with the Nintendo conference. But maaaaaaaaan, BG&E2 looks awesome from that snippet.
  • CAPST3R - June 21, 2010 7:11 p.m.

I'm surprised that Bodycount didn't get more hype, considering that it's an ancestor of Black. Also, with it being so close to their release dates, I would have thought that the people behind DR2, TDU2, and GR:FS didn't come on to try and seal some sales (I know E3's primarily a press conference, but still).
  • cronoman66 - June 21, 2010 7:07 p.m.

I see there being no new info on Arkham two a good thing, means they aren't rushing out a sequel for this holiday that adds nothing
  • DaveBoyle - June 21, 2010 7:04 p.m.

I'd be interested to know why Half Life 3 didn't make the top 7, everyone was hoping it was going to be there, or episode 2 at least. Any Half Life announcement would have topped any of these if they had showed up.
  • batman5273 - June 21, 2010 7:01 p.m.

I also was very disappointed that there was no Batman:AA 2 info.
  • batman5273 - June 21, 2010 7 p.m.

Excellent top 7! can't wait to hear about it on TalkRadar #107