Topics

Best of GR

• infernite - May 11, 2009 1:14 a.m.

I salute everything on here. but no baldur's gate 2? that game had some of the best characters ever, definitely on par with kotor. still, good list, I'm definitely going to have to look some of these up.
  • Fancy Rat - May 8, 2009 11:10 p.m.

Myst, anyone?
  • throughironsights - May 8, 2009 4:34 p.m.

NOOOOOOOOO! where the Fuck is Mass Effect? how could you put something like san andreas on there but not the best RPG on the 360...? you fail me gamesradar.
  • chucknorris - March 22, 2009 9:25 p.m.

hmm never played grim fandango but it seems really interesting.
  • killemall - February 25, 2009 7:56 p.m.

We need a new BGE trailer, i thought they announced a new one last year though...
  • lovinmyps3 - February 22, 2009 12:49 a.m.

ocarina of time DOES NOT belong on there. kid saves the princess, travels through time, OMFG SHEIK IS ZELDA?!?!?! no, while i love that game its story was nothing compared to the metal gear series or grand theft auto (san andreas and gtaIV). they were both very mature and dealt with personal and adult themes. and kingdom hearts?!? cmon guys, seriously?
  • statuslegendary - February 3, 2009 2:02 a.m.

I agree that Deus Ex should have easily nabbed the #1 spot on this list. Its exclusion is troublesome. How did you guys forget it?! I can't think of anything that engrossed me even close to Deus Ex 'cept maybe FFVII.
  • Shotgun_Ninja - January 20, 2009 9:27 a.m.

I guess I'm the only person who remembers the epic Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver games. Shame.
  • AA95mp - January 18, 2009 9:44 a.m.

where's kh on the list that had a great story
  • Roic13 - January 12, 2009 11:35 p.m.

actually half life has a decent story. G-man really does a good job and make you think. But portal and Bioshock what really good stories. Bioshock probably the best in my opinion
  • EvilInkarnate - January 11, 2009 1:45 p.m.

PS - Soniquev8, good shit. Didn't see your comment before I wrote mine
  • EvilInkarnate - January 11, 2009 1:44 p.m.

I actually haven't played through too many of these games. However, I gotta give love for God of War (epic game) and Bioshock (my fav game of all time). I never played Silent Hill 2 to the end, but now I wish I had. That's some pretty fucked up storyline right there. Let's just hope that the next Silent Hill will restore it to it's former glory. Where's my eternal Darkness 2 by the way?? Forget Too Human 2 there Silicon Knights, ED2!!