As part of its Tokyo Game Show presence Sony has produced a set of new screens for all of its forthcoming titles, including big hitters like God of War III, Heavy Rain, Gran Turismo 5 and The Last Guardian. So far the new shots are a bit thin on the ground - three per game -but any new shots are good shots, right?
Oh, and in case you hadn't heard yet - Sony's aiming for a Spring launch for Gran Turismo 5 and its new Motion Controller technology (no price announced yet). See the end of this article for a list of titles confirmed for the system. But first, the pictures - click the image for the associated gallery.
New games confirmed for Motion Controller in 2010:
- Ape Escape (Working Title)
- Echochrome 2 (Working Title)
- Eccentric Slider (Working Title)
- Sing and Draw (Working Title)
- Champions of Time (Working Title)
- Motion Party (Working Title)
- The Shoot (Working Title)
- The Tower (Working Title)
Plus the followingtitleswill receive motion control support via a network update: