• MadMan - July 24, 2012 1:19 p.m.

This year Halo 4 and Borderlands 2, next year GTA V. Nuff said.
  • BackwaterRifle - July 24, 2012 1:19 p.m.

There is an error in the Black 2 White 2 section, you forgot to list emerald as one of the third games in the collection.
  • talleyXIV - July 24, 2012 1:04 p.m.

Excited about Pikmin 3 and Borderlands 2!
  • Child Of Death - July 24, 2012 12:58 p.m.

Halo 4, Assassins Creed 3, Dishonered, and Sly Cooper Theives in Time are the games that I must have before this year is out!
  • ParagonT - July 24, 2012 12:57 p.m.

Ya know, I'm actually not excited for almost any of these :/. I picked The Last of Us although I don't even own a PS3, that's how bad I feel about the rest. The few or so new originals such as Dishonored and The Last of Us are the only thing keeping my interest. Not to say I won't get a few others, but this end cycle is getting more... unoriginal as time goes on.
  • slimjim441 - July 24, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Castlevania?
  • BladedFalcon - July 24, 2012 1:16 p.m.

LoS2 has always been announced to come out on 2013. As for MoF, as excited I am for the game, I can understand it not being as high in the popularity list to make it rough.
  • slimjim441 - July 25, 2012 12:30 a.m.

Lsat I heard, both were listed as either Q4 2012, or dated Dec. 31, 2012, obviously implying a release for both titles before the new year. Guess I've been out of the loop.
  • BladedFalcon - July 25, 2012 8:05 a.m.

Actually... ever since E3, Dave Cox has pretty much always said that LoS2 is definitely coming out until 2013. And I wouldn't be the least surprised if it came out in LATE 2013. Else we would have seen gameplay by now.
  • pastycaucasian - June 17, 2012 7:29 p.m.

Man there are so many games coming out in September, and BorderLands 2 comes out day after my birthday, that's god saying you should get this game.
  • ronoc009 - June 17, 2012 4:53 p.m.

I'm I going insane or is this the third time this article was posted
  • GR_HenryGilbert - June 18, 2012 11:01 a.m.

We've been updating our list whenever a big delay happens. The previous version listed Last of Us and Metal Gear Rising, so we replaced them with new entries.
  • Viron - June 16, 2012 10:22 p.m.

This just in: All of the listed games were delayed to 2013. Except for 3 different Call of Duty games. On a serious note I would like to say that if Sleeping dogs gets delayed because of GTA5 I think I might just go kill crazy
  • Rambo 11 - June 16, 2012 8:02 p.m.

XCOM and Dishonoured both released on the same day? This is too much for my wallet :$
  • talleyXIV - June 16, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Hopefully Pikmin 3 is a launch title.
  • winner2 - June 16, 2012 9:25 a.m.

Dishonored has to be my favorite out of this list, fingers crossed it makes it here this year
  • KA87 - June 16, 2012 7:03 a.m.

Having a COD game not being released every November would be like Madden skipping a year (and there is no way that would happen).
  • Craza - June 16, 2012 6:03 a.m.

No Torchlight 2? :(
  • cptjones32 - June 16, 2012 5:38 a.m.

The games I know I will buy are: Far Cry 3, I liked the heart of darkness influenced story of Far Cry 2; hopefully they will delve into the deep pools of literature for this title as well. Hitman: Absolution, I like this series very much; every mission is a real playground of stealth and most deaths are entirely optional. Assassins Creed 3 is a must buy, I remember buying the first one when I was a nipper and I was very impressed with it's story for bringing in history, with a different interpretation; Revolutionary America is getting me very excited, I hope they handle this well, I am a English republican so I cannot wait to stick it to the monarchy, although there will obviously be Templars on both sides. The last game I know I will buy is Grand Theft Auto V: I really hope that this games combines the gritty story and excellent physics of IV and the unparalleled fun of San Andreas, the characters that all GTA games provides will only be the cherry on a very delicious cake. Rentals and possible purchases are Resident Evil 6, getting a bit tired of zombies but Resi is the king so I will give it a try. Borderlands 2 will be a purchase if it improves upon the emptiness of the first one. Sleeping Dogs is a possibility as I found the true crime games to be fun if a little clichéd. Black ops I will play to see if there is finally a campaign that does not piss me off and an on-line that is not the same old shit. I have only just heard of dishonoured a sci-fi game with choices, I cannot wait to give it a try.
  • chilarome - June 16, 2012 2:17 a.m.

I like how the Last Guardian is the picture on the last slide. That game is NEVER going to come out.. as much as I want it to..