Topics

TalkRadar

• AlpineGuy - December 24, 2010 6:13 a.m.

Three seconds after I post this, I'm gonna start listening! Seriously, this feels like an early Christmas gift! I CAN'T WAIT. A Merry Christmas to all the GR staffers. You guys affirm my interest in both gaming and the internet. Have an awesome holiday!
  • zanthox - December 24, 2010 6:06 a.m.

This. Is. Incredible. I am 10min in and just heard Brett say "Woman, you gripe solely due to my unwillingness to trade snorlaxes!!!" and I've nearly died with laughter, I think it might be the funniest thing I've ever heard.
  • Hypermonkey262 - December 24, 2010 5:51 a.m.

Incredible This has replaced Die Hard as my favourite Christmas movie and it didn't even need video. I love it
  • FunnyNameHere - December 24, 2010 5:44 a.m.

This is just what I wanted for Christmas. Thank you gamesradar, with a special thanks to Chris, Tyler, Mikel, and Charlie and everyone else for T-dar all year. You've made this the season complete. Also the remix by Twishart is the best Christmas song ever. Merry Christmas everyone.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - December 24, 2010 5:23 a.m.

@batman Sorry, I sort of had to do a rush job getting this page up. But thanks for the awesome art!
  • batman5273 - December 24, 2010 5:22 a.m.

For those who cannot read the Soundtrack. The title is "Blowin' Christmas" by Chris Antista and his Rusty Trombone.
  • flabslapper - December 24, 2010 5:07 a.m.

yooooooo thank you so much for this! you guys always sound like you have a lot of fun, that's why I enjoyed this so much, thank you!
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - December 24, 2010 5:05 a.m.

I feel like I've learned something!
  • keltar93 - December 24, 2010 4:31 a.m.

Now all they need is an "It's a Wonderful Life" special and they'll have parodied every christmas special there is!
  • Tygerclaws - December 24, 2010 4:20 a.m.

In all seriousness, I love you guys. This special made me laugh, it made me smile, and it made me cry, simultaneously. I can't help but honestly wish for a theatrical release--seriously, you guys would ratchet right up there with A Muppets Christmas Carol, even with the hokey accents. So merry Christmas, happy holidays, and all that mushy-gushy shenaniganery. On a side note, why has no one thought to turn Xmas into a MegaMan-themed holiday? I am disappoint.
  • shyfonzie - December 24, 2010 4:12 a.m.

I'm so excited to hear this! Can Future Inc. possibly acquire Christmas and rename it to ChristRadar?
  • onewingedantista - December 24, 2010 4:11 a.m.

Phoning it in, GR? I expected better. Is it too much to go through phone calls?
  • batmanboy11 - December 24, 2010 4:10 a.m.

Finished it just now. Great work, GamesRadar folk!
  • VoodooPanda - December 24, 2010 4:09 a.m.

Oh god the voice acting is on par with Heavy Rain. I love it!
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - December 24, 2010 3:58 a.m.

Great to see this guys, hope you all have the best holiday season
  • Robusken - December 24, 2010 3:57 a.m.

AHHH, just looking at the cast is making me smirk with excitement. Definitely listening to this tonight, too busy tommorow setting up a party. Merry Christmas all of Gamesradar, and all who read the site.
  • Strangleme - December 24, 2010 3:53 a.m.

Yay!!!! Merry X-Mas to all my fellow T'Dards!!
  • Turboash - December 24, 2010 3:51 a.m.

Amazing job guys (and gals)! God bless you, every one!
  • batmanboy11 - December 24, 2010 3:43 a.m.

Sounds sweet! Downloading now!
  • sleepy92ismypsn - December 24, 2010 3:31 a.m.

That was awesome. Were still getting a T-dar Christmas Special podcast though, right?