Topics

TalkRadar

• WiLdFiRe567 - May 10, 2009 3:10 a.m.

SICK! THEY SAW MY SOLTICE! :)
  • GlassPants - May 10, 2009 2:53 a.m.

THIS PODCAST IS MYSTIFYING TO YA, YEAH! ...OHH YEAH!!
  • Pyr0qvy - May 9, 2009 11:36 p.m.

Looking forward to 51!
  • MocPac - May 9, 2009 10:13 p.m.

Shit, you actually put my audio post up there. I was kind of hoping that you didn't since it was a really poor attempt at being funny. Really though, all I want is to listen to more from the TalkRadar crew in the future. Even if the Podcast goes away, I hope you guys can find a way to still deliver the same amount of audio hilarity in some form.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - May 9, 2009 9:57 p.m.

Happiest of birthdays, T-Dar! The entire week has been leading up to this, and I can only hope it's not the end. If it is, you've made Friday night the best night of the week for me this past year.
  • iluvmyDS - May 9, 2009 3:03 p.m.

I could really go into reasons why I love TDar and why it should stay but it will be a novella. I just want to say no matter what happens it was a hell of a year and I thank all of you guys for the entertainment. Oh, and those 1 star reviews are the responsibility of Jack Thompson. captcha: discoing Rockville. HAH!
  • Geminiman82 - May 9, 2009 11:18 a.m.

Happy 50th Gentlemen! You are now old enough to get your annual prostate exam... So drop your pants!
  • 435 - May 9, 2009 8:11 a.m.

I was one of the forgotten. ;_; I'll go back to dreaming of Mikel shooting me in the face. reCaptcha: kegging engagement
  • lucklesswonder - May 9, 2009 6:29 a.m.

Sweet. I have a four hour drive ahead of me tomorrow, you guys are helping me out big time. Oh, like the vest Dan's got goin' on, there.
  • OneEyedGoon - May 9, 2009 5:32 a.m.

Best podcast ever turns 50. Now will it live to 100?
  • curly_jefferson - May 9, 2009 4:59 a.m.

This is seriously fine podcasting. hope it isn't the last
  • Genericide - May 9, 2009 3:45 a.m.

A truly epic ending...to podcast #50. But please don't let the magic end here! If you continue the podcast to 51 and beyond, I will post on every podcast from here on out and try to post on at least a couple other features a week for every week it continues. I already asked in 49, but please, please, PLEASE keep the podcast alive. Were it not for TalkRadar, GamesRadar would not truly be, the official website of the internet.
  • WeaselWithAGun - May 9, 2009 3:08 a.m.

Love the caricatures.....Thank god for spell check
  • twishart - May 9, 2009 1:43 a.m.

Holy shit that was Matt Keast!
  • tysr36 - May 9, 2009 1:01 a.m.

TDAR 50 WOOOO!!
  • MrWordman - May 9, 2009 12:27 a.m.

YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT ENDING THE 'CAST!!!! ITS TOO SUHWEETTTTT!!!!
  • BigBossOSE - May 8, 2009 11:50 p.m.

Thank God. Now I can get back in my car without having to listen to the same shit on loop while I rap my fingers in frustration at the unnecessary wait for a new episode. Have you guys considered just rigging it so you have mics rigged into you all day long, so instead of waiting a week for each episode, I can just get a constant feed? That wasn't so much a suggestion as an order. Get it done.
  • Ramijiman - May 8, 2009 11:48 p.m.

YES PODCAST IS GO!!!11 i love talkradar :)
  • DrRock - May 8, 2009 11:44 p.m.

IS there 50 reasons why TR should keep doing the podcast?
  • EvilNinjaSquibidyflop - May 8, 2009 11:43 p.m.

Finally! What took it so long?