• TheFish - November 17, 2008 3:40 p.m.

lizzie is hot but my boner deflated like a baloon when she said that "no one bought a ps3", we know they don't but they're still stuck in the past. Fuck all who could have purchased a ps3 and chose a shitbox instead.
  • lymanzaar - November 16, 2008 2:21 p.m.

sweet in the top 30. This podcast just gets better and better.
  • Gunslinger - November 16, 2008 3:31 a.m.

Chris, you infernal douche, you spawner of lies, like a cheap, white trash trailer park of deceit and scandal, you trickster and prankster upon innocent internet-dwelling innocents such as ourselves. Kudos. You totally had us trippin'. May the force live long with you, and your father, young Luke Skywalker. Wait... Wait a second!
  • VoodooPanda - November 15, 2008 11:58 p.m.

I have to say it, Lizzie looks hot
  • Johnny6Gun - November 15, 2008 10:17 p.m.

Excellent job this week. I loved the tunes from Home Movies, Gitarooman, CVIV and Metalocalypse. Bon Swa is the first character you've brought in that is a real winner and the US Office like/UK Office love IS the correct stance. Fuck that iTunes chotch. BAGS BAGS BAGS!
  • TheFish - November 15, 2008 9:49 a.m.

a somewhat long wait but really well justified.
  • twishart - November 15, 2008 5:32 a.m.

Jesus Christ Chris - I've never been able to say I actually spewed a beverage onto my monitor until now - I just wiped mouthful of water from the screen of my LCD after that comment.
  • SpecialtyDrone - November 15, 2008 4:23 a.m.

That false patriarchal demise narrative has just won you a special place in my shriveled heart, Mr. Antista. Well done.
  • Samael - November 15, 2008 1:51 a.m.

Jeez Chris....man...lol.
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - November 15, 2008 12:59 a.m.

just kidding! I just wish he was dead. LULZ!
  • YEEAHHBOYYY - November 15, 2008 12:34 a.m.

first things first, i've been waiting all day for this podcast. i listen every week and it's pretty much the highlight of my work day on Fridays. but dammit, it didn't go up until a half hour before i get done! you guys really need to pick up the pace, cause it's going to be a stressful, anxious weekend waiting for work on monday so i can listen the aural orgasm that is talkradar.
  • TrIp13G - November 15, 2008 12:33 a.m.

for some reason, this feels like the longest wait for any Talkradar episode. Today took forever to end.
  • CashWheel - December 17, 2008 3:19 a.m.

ooh... pretty faceplate...