Topics

TalkRadar

We Recommend

• ShatteringBallsCSIStyle - October 31, 2010 9:45 p.m.

[URL=http://imgur.com/YS8UQ.jpg][IMG]http://imgur.com/YS8UQ.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
  • ShatteringBallsCSIStyle - October 31, 2010 9:45 p.m.

• ShatteringBallsCSIStyle - October 31, 2010 9:44 p.m.

Just wanted to show you guys an article from this week's EGM Digital Magazine... [IMG]http://imgur.com/YS8UQ.jpg[/IMG]
  • The - October 27, 2010 11:37 p.m.

When I listen to the Podcast it makes me want to reach down grab hold and spread my love every where.
  • SenorHurt - October 27, 2010 9:58 p.m.

Opps, I meant to say that "I have NOW set Gamesradar.com as my homepage"
  • SenorHurt - October 27, 2010 9:56 p.m.

It may be a small achievement for GamesRadar.com but I have not set Gamesradar.com as my homepage thanks exclusively to the Talkradar podcast. My old site has been languishing and now all hope is lost that site is dead. Long Live Talk Radar and Games Radar!
  • melch - October 27, 2010 2:36 p.m.

damn it !!!! i want ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS as my ringtone makes me chuckle even after the 1000 time of hearing it. make the soundboard available !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChopperGunner - October 27, 2010 4:27 a.m.

Reachhhh for the skyyyyyy.........my favorite T-dar sound effect.
  • deformedorange - October 27, 2010 2:15 a.m.

I was rock climbing and i smelt something...pizza-y. I stuck my nose in the air, lost my balance and was about to fall to my death, but out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something that looked like a bird? No. A Plane? No. It was a moustache of some amazing man. I reached out and grabbed to it as I glided down to earth safe and sound. Then I thought, "I thought it only saves people from drowning? Ah Fuck it" Thanks Mikel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheArkitek - October 26, 2010 8:05 p.m.

Not like talkradar is reaching for praise here... good job fellas...
  • 435 - October 26, 2010 6:07 a.m.

Guys, I know you were tired and under time constraints, but I do think that you truly pulled out a good episode. This was a most enjoyable cast. I was actually kinda surprised that I heard someone call for a non-alcoholic beverage. I've come to expect you all to get a little drinky, but to hear one of you decided to instead reach for a soda was almost a pleasant surprise. Drunk casts are still awesome, however, and I maintain a proud feeling for what I did to you in 114 and 115.
  • enlargedhousecats - October 26, 2010 5:47 a.m.

wow, look at all the comments. looks like everybody is trying to reach for that prize
  • juicenpancakes - October 26, 2010 4:38 a.m.

There's nothing funnier than putting a Twinkie just out of a fat person's reach.
  • juicenpancakes - October 26, 2010 4:35 a.m.

I'll never forget the first time I couldn't reach the cookies in the cookie jar. I then realized that it was a metaphor for life. The cookies represented video game review scores, and the cookies being out of reach represented crazed idiotic internet users who will never be satisfied by anything; even when the reviews are written by the most respected beard in the entertainment industry, Mikel Beardparaz.
  • TheSugarRay - October 26, 2010 4:31 a.m.

I was about to listen to the new tradar when the psp that I use as an mp3 player fell behind my screwed-down desk. I couldn't reach it until I started quoting Bonsoir. Great podcast and thanks for the shoutout.
  • MichaelCera - October 26, 2010 2:42 a.m.

I'm so excited for TalkRadar 124 that I need to reach for the Imodium AD.
  • clamburger - October 26, 2010 12:26 a.m.

Love you tdar!!!evin if this weaks episopde wus a reach from the usual quaelity. Sorry abouit all these typos, my keyboards so for away it's almost out oof reach.
  • Marglark - October 25, 2010 10:30 p.m.

Your podcast is so good, it lets me reach higher levels or consciousness. Really.
  • Rockmotron9000 - October 25, 2010 9:16 p.m.

I must admit, i was super psyched to hear my call played, but i was more excited that i gave the guys a big laugh. The T-Dar guys make me laugh every time, and i was just happy i could return the favor! keep up the great work guys!
  • RacoonHail - October 25, 2010 6:25 p.m.

Many people think that: "I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach around. I'll be watching you." is the most fucked up quote from Full Metal Jacket, they are wrong! The following is: Joker: "How can you shoot women or children?" Helicopter Gunner: "Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em as much." It is actually really funny though, so much so that I had to reach for the rewind button because I was laughing to hard the first time i heard it, i had to hear it again.