• CrashmanX - December 8, 2012 1:02 p.m.

To see Capcom doing something right with MegaMan again, it truly is the end of the world isn't it?
  • C.King - December 8, 2012 5:45 p.m.

yep, oh hope and despair are segments of the same train aren't they? since they acknowledged fan love does that mean get me off the moon has a shot?
  • J-Fid - December 8, 2012 1:16 p.m.

WOOT!
  • BladedFalcon - December 8, 2012 1:44 p.m.

Hell yes!!!! For all the shit Capcom gets, even haters can't deny, this is a fucking awesome gesture. Also, trivia for long time GR readers, the video was apparently made by The Antista Himself, and Brelston also contributed to the whole project. But then again, with those two now working at apcom, is there any surprise? :P
  • JarkayColt - December 9, 2012 5:20 a.m.

Haha I came here to say the exact same thing! I read about this on IGN first and I completely lost it when I saw Brelston and Antista namechecked on the SAME article! I knew that trailer smelt like pizza!
  • gumbyx84 - December 8, 2012 3:18 p.m.

I am happy to see this, but sad that it will be PC only so people like with me macs get left out in the cold.... AGAIN
  • BladedFalcon - December 8, 2012 4:33 p.m.

Blame apple's anal policy of closed software, not the developers.
  • CrashmanX - December 9, 2012 9:13 a.m.

Ever heard of "Virtual Machines"? Running a copy of Windows within your Mac OS. VERY processing intensive, but works wonders for simpler games like this.
  • Tranquilbez34 - December 8, 2012 5:45 p.m.

Now I see why Brett Elston went to Capcom, to get Mega-Man back into the gaming world
  • tehtimeisnow - December 8, 2012 6:35 p.m.

garbege looking gane it shuold b illegal to make grafics that terrable in 2012 and expact people to spent money on it. i will just stick to tghe superier mega man x on ipohne it has amazeing hd grafics
  • HardNoks - December 8, 2012 7:53 p.m.

Graphics aren't everything. The game is clearly meant to be sort of nostalgic with a retro feeling to it, while still being something new. And it's FREE. Did you even read the article or did you skip straight to the video?
  • The_Ouroboros - December 8, 2012 8:12 p.m.

Do not feed the trolls. You just got played like a chump.
  • neoharryeden - December 8, 2012 9:55 p.m.

It is
  • XanderGC - December 8, 2012 7:50 p.m.

As a Mega Man fan and Street Fighter fan I am stoked. It is like a fan game that is filled with passion of nostaliga, except it is actually being made by Capcom. A nice gift for the 25th anniversary.
  • slimjim441 - December 8, 2012 11:57 p.m.

Words cannot describe my excitement...
  • GoofusLoopus - December 9, 2012 12:17 a.m.

Wow, good to see that everyone isn't acting like a jaded prick because Capcom isn't giving its fans an epic fully featured game as compensation. I'm willing to wait so long as they got through with it when they get their act together. This game was announced in the fallout of Legends 3's cancellation, so everyone has an excuse to call this a cheap PR bid and accuse Capcom of cutting corners. Well, okay, it is a PR bid and a very GOOD one at that. This game looks awesome, and I'm unashamedly excited. Thanks Capcom. Also, its free, so they aren't making a cheap buck off of it.
  • robertpopovic - December 9, 2012 2:38 a.m.

Do want! <3
  • TheKey - December 9, 2012 10:06 a.m.

This looks so great! I can't wait to play it.
  • 2weekrental - December 10, 2012 8:19 a.m.

<3 looks like it'll be fun!
  • MolokoVeck - December 10, 2012 1:31 p.m.

Game of the year.