• Commander034 - April 6, 2011 7:26 p.m.

You would think being able to organize so many people with technical skill together with out ever really meeting would lead to something productive. They should be labeled as viral terrorists so they can have a nice stay in Gitmo.
  • Xtakkun - April 6, 2011 7:26 p.m.

These people are being more like terrorists than being the saints of the situation
  • Ilyere - April 6, 2011 7:19 p.m.

This is pointless, what does it really prove? Based on the message from last week, they certainly aren't fighting for the gamers, as we're losing out.
  • nevermore - April 6, 2011 7:19 p.m.

hackers are pretentious little losers who instead of using their skills for good they would rather screw with people,all this 'fight the power' 'down with the evil corporation' stuff is just immature bullshit. hackers need to get a job,a girlfriend,and a life.
  • chrisat928 - April 6, 2011 7:19 p.m.

@AlphaAGENT144 So, you're saying it's wrong for Sony to want to protect their intellectual property? The little fucker that released the rootkit of the PS3 broke the goddamn law.
  • AlphaAGENT144 - April 6, 2011 7:11 p.m.

tbh sony deserved it George didnt mean any harm and it come under the fair use trade. Sony are just being a bunch of dicks
  • Crabhand - April 6, 2011 7:10 p.m.

Again, I find this all very humorous. It seems to be rather divisive, making it very interesting to read.
  • RandyChimp - April 6, 2011 7:09 p.m.

Saying these guys are lifeless nerds who live in their parents basements just because they're hackers is unfair. If you're going to say these guys are lifeless nerds who live in their parents basements, say it because of their stupid little speeches that they make to sound like some kind of freedom fighter or hero.
  • wampastompa - April 6, 2011 7:06 p.m.

Anonymous are such self-righteous pricks. Who the fuck are they to declare themselves the moral compass of the tech world? I hope Sony catches some of these losers and takes them for all they're worth
  • UberNoob - April 6, 2011 7:05 p.m.

Wow. I don't own a PS3 (I have an Xbox 360), but it sickens me to see so called "gamers" doing such horrible things. They aren't seen as heroes to other gamers considering they are interfering in their activities. They're more like low-life morons who are +30 years old living in their parent's basement eating all the junk food they can find. I know Sony needs to improve (same with Microsoft), but causing so much anger in gamers and Sony is to far.
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 6, 2011 7:04 p.m.

they arent hurting sony. theyre hurting gamers, the people they claim to be defending. this sucks for anyone on PSN and before you say, "well xbox is better anyway. just get one," most of us cant afford to just drop more money on a new console and games just so these guys can have a pissing contest with sony.
  • Mortis - April 6, 2011 6:44 p.m.

i can't wait for Hollywood to make this into a movie with a bunch of pretty people cast in all the major roles and whenever the glorified hackers are doing hack-ish things with crazy sci-fi high tech blips and beeps sfx accompanying said hack-ish things while they battle the evil empire of Sony...i give it two years until we can all watch what i just envisioned.
  • Anon474 - April 6, 2011 6:39 p.m.

Fuck Sony. Between the thousands of systems bricked by the 3.56 HDD upgrade error and then refusing to fix them, these cocks are getting what they deserve.
  • JSayonara - April 6, 2011 6:36 p.m.

For fucks sake. These guys shouldn't be hacking, end of. Imagine if these douches actually turned their talents to something beneficial to society. All these arseholes are going to do are drive up the prices for we, the consumers, who just want to play games on the system of our choice and don't give a toss about Linux, pirating or whatever other dopey fucking excuse these guys are coming up with this week. I hope that the law throws the book at that twat and thus discourage all these other geeky little virgins, with nothing better to do than fuck around with Sony under false pretences.
  • aman123 - April 6, 2011 6:33 p.m.

Does it matter that much?! Just drop the lawsuit. I wanna download my stuff for Dragon Age 2 already :(
  • mockraven - April 6, 2011 6:30 p.m.

Good thing this Anonymous group has the consumers in mind! I feel better knowing that there are folks like these hackers looking out for me, making sure that all the services Sony provides for free to its consumers are readily available. Perhaps Anonymous would also like to help pay the Prolexic company so that the new, extra expenses of keeping the free services up and available don't fall back on us consumers. That'd be swell.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 6, 2011 6:29 p.m.

Give sony hell... Never thought I'd say that haha. But yea, I haven't suffered all that much soo... I hope sony gets what's coming to them.. Assholes. Don't fuck with my account though, this is my third PSN account. If this one gets fuckey, well I'm just gonna snap.
  • huntreilly25 - April 6, 2011 6:28 p.m.

damn, this is rather interesting. I find the whole thing fascinating but it sucks that they are affecting the Playstation Network and the millions of people who have nothing to do with this. Thank god I'm a 360 person :P
  • claytonmiller - April 6, 2011 6:28 p.m.

@Larinah I won't deny that the service wasn't the best, but when it shut down completely, forcing me to search for a workaround, that was more than irritating.
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - April 6, 2011 6:28 p.m.

@Klucidity Not between fapping off to hentai in their parent's basements, no. @Larinah So because Sony couldn't come up with a hack-proof machine, this is all their fault? Get your head out of your ass.