Topics

Week of Hate

• slimjim441 - April 22, 2012 10:05 p.m.

Everyone else's comments make me think this is going to be 'Week of Depression.' As a final stroke of Love from last week, I have faith, new GR (and UK GR and Henry) that you guys can deliver as much hate as we've ever seen during 'Week of Hate.' Screw all you naysayers, and go jack yourselves to sleep while you fantasize about Master Chief. Oh goodie, the hate's already kickin' in. ^_^
  • BackwaterRifle - April 22, 2012 10:11 p.m.

I like this guy's attitude. My thoughts on the whole thing is that the current staff just needs to settle in, and we are slowly seeing them do just that. Then we should see the same interaction with the community as we had with the last staff.
  • tiben36 - April 22, 2012 9:36 p.m.

HOLY FUCK YES THIS IS GONNA BE GLORIOUS IM GONNA BE FIRST THE WII U IS GONNA TANK AND EA'S CEO SHOULD GET KILLED LIKE IN CANIBAL HOLOCAUST
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 22, 2012 10:04 p.m.

Doing. It. Right.
  • Zeos - April 22, 2012 9:06 p.m.

Very much looking forward to this.
  • shawksta - April 22, 2012 7:37 p.m.

Yeah, you guys technically already started it XD This is definitly gonna be interesting, looking forward to it >:)
  • BladedFalcon - April 22, 2012 7:28 p.m.

Hey GR, the readers have beaten you to it, and started the week of hate already! you only need to look at your "The best 100 games of all time" list...
  • Daruniah - April 22, 2012 7:10 p.m.

Who actually works at GR at this point?
  • Nap1400 - April 22, 2012 7:04 p.m.

I just noticed the images for the Week of Love is the opposite hand of the Week of Hate. Am I slow?
  • archnite - April 22, 2012 8:27 p.m.

I went back and checked just to snidely point out a flub and it turned out they had flubbed me! kudos Gamesradar for putting me in my place.
  • bobob101 - April 22, 2012 6:54 p.m.

My biggest hate of all is the cancellation of Talkradar. Nothing else comes close.
  • archnite - April 22, 2012 8:28 p.m.

The word of the wiki is hiatus and a wiki is never wrong.