We Recommend

• BeyondRecognition - July 31, 2013 5:36 p.m.

Wanted to like Agarest War, thought I would like Argarest War, didn't end up liking Argarest War.... glad I didn't spend the extra cash for the naughty edition.
  • PIXL-KNIGHT - July 31, 2013 3:04 p.m.

What about the signature edition of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning? Only 300 made!
  • g1rldraco7 - July 31, 2013 11:55 a.m.

The nly collector edition I have is the Skyrim one with the Alduin statue in it. I do have one Beatles Rockband guitar for sale, but now I'm not so sure.
  • pl4y4h - July 31, 2013 11:34 a.m.

11K! jesus mary and joseph....
  • sgh341 - July 31, 2013 11:09 a.m.

*bows head* Praise Antista.
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - August 1, 2013 4:50 a.m.

May his pizza-scent waft down from Heaven.
  • awesomesauce - July 31, 2013 10:23 a.m.

That Pulp fiction joke made my day
  • The_Tingler - July 31, 2013 8:56 a.m.

Have both the Mass Effect and Bioshock Collector's Editions with all the trimmings. Oh, wait, I traded in the metal-cased Bioshock after I got it on PC. DAMMIT! Still, through the collector's edition I did manage to get hold of the holy grail of Bioshock memorabilia instead - the developer's version of the 'Bioshock: Breaking The Mold' art/making of book. A shorter, crappier version of this art book exists and is rare enough, but the longer Developer's Edition was only available by mail to a few people who got the collector's edition. Including me. Last time I saw it on eBay it went for over $300 (that's the last time I looked, several days before the final date).
  • wingsdjy - August 1, 2013 11:43 a.m.

I have both versions of that art book. The shorter version was given to people who had a broken Big Daddy in their CE (they also gave a replacement Big Daddy). The longer developer's edition was available through 2K's website (for $24.99, IIRC). Anyone could've ordered it.
  • The_Tingler - August 2, 2013 10:13 a.m.

Really? How did I get it for free then? ... I actually can't remember.
  • wingsdjy - August 2, 2013 12:20 p.m.

Dumb luck? Beats me. Wish I would've gotten it for free too, but at least I only paid MSRP and not those crazy eBay prices.
  • PatHan-bHai - July 31, 2013 5:05 a.m.

You guys will have to add the GTA5 CE into this list later on too.
  • jack-mccarthy - July 31, 2013 4:52 a.m.

I'm lucky enough to have the AVP collector's edition. I absolutely love the facehugger from that, and it hangs rather nicely off of my wardrobe. Shame the game itself wasn't great, at least compared to the 2001 version...
  • CitizenWolfie - July 31, 2013 4:37 a.m.

Damn, I've got the Special Edition of Fallout 3 but it was everything but the Pip-boy. I absolutely love it though and wouldn't part with it. My Far Cry 2 limited edition in a real wooden box with maps and all the usual stuff in it is pretty badass as well. Likewise my Arkham Asylum with replica Batarang is great although I can't fit in on any shelves in my house. I'm a sucker for special editions. More than anything it's always the art books which sway me. I love being able to see all the concept art. I just wish that the soundtracks would come on a disc as well. Lately it seems they are all digital only and I can't be arsed to transfer them from PS3/360 to my PC
  • barnebyjones - July 30, 2013 11:13 p.m.

I'm really surprised they did not include the Bioshock Limited Edition. That Big Daddy statue is awesome.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 31, 2013 12:54 a.m.

By god, you're right! Such a gross oversight has now been corrected. Also I loved Frisky Dingo.
  • barnebyjones - July 31, 2013 12:42 p.m.

BOOSH!
  • Darklurkr23 - July 30, 2013 6:29 p.m.

Love my booby mouse-pad XD Haven't played teh game yet though XD
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 31, 2013 12:56 a.m.

Seems like you've got the right idea lol
  • Hyperion - July 30, 2013 6:16 p.m.

didn't get the bayonetta special edition but i did manage to get one of those guns. apparently there was a surplus so they gave them to a UK retailer who gave them away free with preorders http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/corbinik/DSC00302.jpg