• DeeEss - April 5, 2013 9:04 a.m.

Great discussion, but I still don't get one thing about the ending. ****SPOLIER SPOILER OMG SPOILER!!!!**** How can Booker be alive in the part after the credits. We're back in Booker's apartment, and we hear Anna in the other room. The events at the baptism mean that Comstock now never came to be, and cannot take Anna for himself, so she is naturally with Booker. But isn't what happens at the baptism that the Elizabeths drowns both the man that is Booker, and the one who would be Comstock? Isn't it basically the death of both men? How can the Booker who was drowned during his baptism in 1891 still have a daughter in 1893?
  • BladedFalcon - April 5, 2013 9:12 a.m.

"How can the Booker who was drowned during his baptism in 1891 still have a daughter in 1893?" Simple, the Booker that is alive in 1893 is a different Booker, the ones that never accept to get baptized in the first place. The ending just ensures that the branch that would spawn Comstock altogether is cut off, but you didn't destroy all other instances of Booker from existing, just prevented him from ever becoming Comstock. At least, that's how I view it.
  • shinkeidei - April 5, 2013 12:51 p.m.

No Comstock, no Columbia, thus no need for Anna to be sold to Lutece.
  • codystovall - April 4, 2013 10:52 p.m.

I dont think this game has most of the the believed intentional commentary you think it does, might just be incidental.
  • BladedFalcon - April 5, 2013 8:26 a.m.

Considering how the first BioShock was filled with intentional commentary like the one discussed in the pod-cast, it's pretty damn obvious that they were doing the same thing here. Look dude, we get it, you didn't like the ending, and you got disappointed that you didn't get the things shown in the very first trailers, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But going around on every single article related to the game, bitching about it, and then trying to discredit the game just because you didn't like it just comes of as holding a very petty and childish grudge. ...Oh but then again, I remember reading once you admitting being 14-15 years old. So I guess that also explains a lot.
  • codystovall - April 5, 2013 9:45 a.m.

whoever that was, wasnt me, Im 21 douche.
  • BladedFalcon - April 5, 2013 10:16 a.m.

...Start acting like it then?
  • codystovall - April 5, 2013 10:37 a.m.

No, just cause I didnt like a game and voice my opinion about my dislikes of it on outlets pertaining to said game is reasonable, not childish. But saying I shouldnt just because its negative is pretty childish, whiny in fact, so why dont you try acting it bit better.
  • BladedFalcon - April 5, 2013 10:58 a.m.

Except you're not just voicing your opinion, stating it once or twice in pertinent articles is perfectly understandable, but whining about it at every chance you get feels like a childish vendetta and not just voicing an opinion anymore. There's a big difference between saying you don't like the game, to going at every page and saying the same annoying "boo hoo this game sucks"
  • codystovall - April 5, 2013 11:17 a.m.

All 5 of them, oh my. Please stop, youre just trying to argue, you place way too much importance upon comments, sad. If I don't like a game and there's discussion about it on sites I visit I can post. What nobody needs is someone making a big deal about my dislike or making the childish argument that I'm a child because of it. And my comments have points, they arent just "this game sucks" and I havent gone to every bioshock article, so how about you drop the childish vendetta here.
  • BladedFalcon - April 5, 2013 11:36 a.m.

Personal attacks go a long way to prove your maturity as well, jsut so you know. And 5? I'm not just talking about here, but also in other sites such as laser-time, both in comments and forums. Also, you talk about me having a vendetta as if I was ht only one being annoyed by your attitude and posts. Which I'm not, you're very much welcome to check.
  • codystovall - April 5, 2013 1:36 p.m.

Oooh annoying, I care? A forum thread I made isnt me seeking out articles to crap on the game. Personal attacks against those who arent mature but call people childish is necessary.
  • shinkeidei - April 5, 2013 1:05 p.m.

Since development, Ken Levine said that Infinite would be divisive and some people would not like it. If you paid for the game and you disliked it you are completely entitled to voice your discomfort. I loved it and I disagree with all your arguments but I think you are entitled to said so. It keeps the discussion going!! Which is cool!! Let's not censore ourselves guys. . .
  • winner2 - April 6, 2013 5:41 a.m.

I think you've got to be the nicest, most kind natured person I've ever seen in the comments on this site lol
  • Xtapolapopotamus - April 4, 2013 8:14 p.m.

Gonna listen to this tomorrow at work. Very curious to hear what you guys think and hopefully some juicy rumors/ideas about the DLC.
  • JMarsella09 - April 4, 2013 7:13 p.m.

Wooh, I am quite interested in your guys take on the game and the various twists.
  • BladedFalcon - April 4, 2013 4:08 p.m.

GAAAAH! I haven't been able to finish the game just yet >.< But I Will try to do it today! Can't wait to listen to this when I do!
  • StrayGator - April 4, 2013 3:41 p.m.

Wait, so this podcast features GILBERT and SULLIVAN?!?!?! (sorry, just read about Mordin on the other article)
  • Unoriginal - April 5, 2013 1:32 p.m.

How the HELL have I not made that connection before?! Forget BIoshock, your comment blew my mind way more than Infinite.