Topics

Radar Reacts

• Redeater - January 23, 2013 1:33 p.m.

Metroid: Other M? Were you guys all out of Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad posters?
  • BladedFalcon - January 23, 2013 2:34 p.m.

Do you have anything better to do other than bitch about the site nowadays?
  • RebornKusabi - January 23, 2013 3:20 p.m.

Okay, I was kind of feeling buyers remorse for my unused WiiU there for awhile but all of this has brought me the fuck back! I really disliked Wind Waker when I played it in high school, but I am 100% willing to give it another try all of these years later in beautiful HD. Still would have preferred a Majora's Mask remake (Brelston be damned), but I can deal with two Zelda games coming out.
  • RebornKusabi - January 23, 2013 3:21 p.m.

What the hell? I'm sorry, post fail lol
  • Redeater - January 24, 2013 11:30 a.m.

You clearly spend a good portion of your time posting 4-5 long winded "arguments" trying to correct someones opinion. No one has ever "won" an argument on the internet..... I suggest you take your own advice and find a more constructive use of your time.
  • BladedFalcon - January 24, 2013 12:22 p.m.

Nope! it's fun to egg idiots instead :D Which is sad that you're falling into that kind of camp now. You used to be a more or less reasonable member and poster, even if we butted heads sometimes, but now you seem to be falling into the slippery slope of bitching about how much the site you're visiting sucks. Instead of doing the smart thing of simply leaving and moving on.*shrugs* Sure, I love to waste my time posting here, but at least I can say i enjoy it.
  • Corsair89 - January 23, 2013 1:30 p.m.

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, New Xeno, Wind Waker HD, New 3D Mario, New Mario Kart, Yoshi's Epic Yarn, Bayonetta 2 footage. Nintendo, I know we haven't exactly seen eye to eye this past generation, but I'm willing to... What I'm trying to say is... is, uh... *inhale* OH NINTENDO, I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Let's never break up again! *tears of joy*
  • PlainLikeVanilla - January 23, 2013 1:18 p.m.

More of this type of thing please.
  • Frieza - January 23, 2013 1:15 p.m.

A new Smash Bros at E3!? Hell yes!
  • shawksta - January 23, 2013 12:59 p.m.

The best part was when Iwata kept saying sorry so many times that I was expecting nothing, that sneaky bastard tricked us XD