• noweareman - November 30, 2013 7:25 a.m.

The Real Winner is the PC !!!
  • neosapien - November 30, 2013 8:38 a.m.

This is a CONSOLE war, PC has nothing to do with this.
  • noweareman - December 1, 2013 8:26 a.m.

Not if I'm decided to buy a console. We are not Impressed!
  • AnthonyTV - November 30, 2013 8:58 a.m.

Show me a PC with a case, mobo, fans, power supply, 8 core cpu, 8 GB of RAM running at 1.75 GBytes memory bandwidth, a GPU running at 1.84 T-Flops, 500gb sata hard drive, usb 3.0, wifi adapter, bluetooth adapter, blu ray drive, gaming controller with capacitive touchpad & headset, and an OS with game streaming, game DVR & screenshot capture, remote play of all titles (with a Vita, compare this to the pricing of NVidia's new streaming efforts) etc for 399 and maybe i'll admit that PC is ALMOST on par with what the PS4 offers. Even if it lacks the dedicated online service, standby mode that updates games and firmware, some great exclusive titles, etc, still.
  • adragonzombie - November 30, 2013 7:12 p.m.

PC master race reporting for duty. Got 1TB hard drive, blue ray and DVD burners, and run any game at max with 60fps. btw steam takes up 120GB because of games and heavy modding (that is not frowned upon with PC).
  • sinn1 - November 30, 2013 5:55 a.m.

You are knocking people for not liking the Kinect....no you need to grow up. I do not need big brother watching everything I do. I do not care about TV apps, I have a DVR and a sweet gaming PC. I buy a console for games not the stupid Kinect. I purchased both the PS4 and the Xbox One so I am not a fan boy, I am a gammer. I also like owning my own games. When I purchase something, I should be allowed to sell it whenever I want. You must hate pawn shops, used cars and any other business that people have control over the stuff they buy. I am not knocking your decision to buy what you want, just the arrogance you show when you call people stupid fu**s.
  • jazmineheard - November 29, 2013 5:19 p.m.

Right now Xbox One has the most exclusive launch titles. Yes, you do have to pay for them, but it's like that for both systems. I don't think either system has any breakout game that puts one system over another. I don't think enough time or updates have passed to say either system is a winner over the other. The questions being asked right now should be why should I choose either system over the 360 or PS3? Prices came down for the 360 and PS3 this holiday, and all but maybe 2 games are being offered for both the PS3 and PS4. With Titanfall, Watch Dogs, and The Crew not coming out until next year, it kind of eases the usual sense of urgency to rush out and get XB1 or PS4. I purchased the PS4 because I don't have a PS3. I'm just disappointed that Killzone is the only exclusive title released. There aren't many games to play, and I expected a bit more from the PSN. I wish I would have waited and just got a PS3 in the mean time. I have a 360, and I will wait until Watch Dogs or Titanfall is released before I get the XB1.
  • AnthonyTV - November 30, 2013 9:14 a.m.

The PS4 through Amazon had it where buying 2 pre order launch titles got you a 3rd free. So for 120 dollars on launch day I had Killzone, Battlefield 4, and Knack. Then for 49.99 for PS Plus which at gamestop at launch got me 10 dollars on the PSN store, I got Resogun, Flowers, and Contrast for free. Then went back to my PS3 and downloaded free Dragons Dogma- Dark Arisen and will still have more. Then on my Vita I DLed Soul Sacrifice, as I already own Uncharted and Gravity Rush which are also free. Killzone isn't the only exclusive launch title, they also launched Knack. Which is about as mediocre as the reviews for Ryse on the Xbox One. On top of this, BF4 in online runs at 1080p 60fps in the 64 person matches, where the Xbox One does not. It doesn't even run Assassins Creed 4 at native 1080p, but 900p upscaled, while the PS4 is of course native 1080p with a much higher memory bandwidth due to GDDR5 RAM. And the PS4 will be up to 30 titles by the end of this year. Yes, Xbox One has Forza, but PS4 like the Xbox One had Need For Speed Rivals at launch, and they're releasing Gran Turismo 6 as well as The Crew as well as Driveclub. And when Watch Dogs comes out, it's coming to the PS4 as well. That's not an Xbox Exclusive. And what did you expect from PSN that you didn't get? Xbox Live gives you: online gaming and friends. PSN gives you: online gaming and friends with real names now and game DVR and free games where if you had ps3 and/or vita also you'd get games for that as well. Plus soon it'll stream ps3 games via gaikai and more. And is this list really not enough for you: http://www.ps4playstation4.com/PS4-Games ? And they just announced Uncharted 4, and there is a rumor of a return of Crash Bandicoot, and so on. And Destiny will be fantastic on PS4, why get it for the Xbox One? To not have as good of graphics most likely?
  • Darkhawk - November 28, 2013 8:56 a.m.

Now is the time to finally purchase the last-gen console you didn't have time/money for before.
  • udUbdaWgz - November 29, 2013 5:58 p.m.

nothing better right now than a gamer wanting to stock up their 360 and ps3 libraries.
  • pueblonative - November 28, 2013 8:12 a.m.

I'd say the winner is. . .PS3/XBox 360 (whichever system you don't own right now).
  • cJinL - November 27, 2013 4:54 p.m.

Sooo just buy whatever brand we're comfortable with? Okeeee
  • Balaska - November 27, 2013 10:48 p.m.

That was my whole plan before I read this article... still is now :D
  • TheGooseinator - November 27, 2013 4:18 p.m.

Don't really care much about the Last Guardian. The concept never really grabbed me, and from what I can tell the gameplay didn't really seem to bring anything new to the table. And this is coming from a guy who honors Shadow of the Colossus and Journey as some of his favorite games of all time. Probably better to just let the project go at this point:(
  • TheGooseinator - November 27, 2013 4:12 p.m.

Even PS4 is still overall the best console, I'm incredibly proud of Microsoft as a company for recovering in the way that they did. Although the XBox One is less technically impressive and has a much more multiplayer oriented game plan (which could be viewed as a plus), the console also has many neat features and forward thinking ideas involving Kinect and XBox Live. Even if the PS4 has similar features, that console seems more concerned with providing unique game experiences than a unique console (also an incredibly respectable approach). In short, although the PS4 is still overall the better console and will likely sell better in the coming months, the fact that the race is as close as it is shows off Microsofts chops as a game and console provider. Also, before anyone accuses me of any fanboyism, I should make it clear that I'm probably not going to buy either console anytime soon. I'm just sitting back with my Wii U, watching the sparks fly and waiting for the dust to settle. It's been incredibly entertaining XD.
  • AnthonyTV - November 30, 2013 9:22 a.m.

Weird. I sold my Wii U for less than half what I spent on it & the games and put it as store credit toward a PS4. And I couldn't be happier. How is your Wii U? Looking no better than PS3 or 360? Because it isn't. Almost no online support? Almost no stand-out exclusives? Is Super Smash Bro's that worth buying something as powerful as a 360 with an OS & online weaker than PS3... and a PS4 at 399, the same price, just 1 year later? How's the blu-ray? Oh wait. How about the next several years of games that will no longer bow down to the xbox 360's 10gb limit and thus will not even be able to fit on a Wii U disc? Remember when the Wii reached the point where it had half-assed iterations of games because it couldn't handle the full versions? The Wii U is going to become that after 1 year!!!! I hope it's worth it to spend 500 dollars on a Wii U just to have Super Smash Brothers.
  • sephex - November 27, 2013 3:54 p.m.

"The Xbox 360's interface was a mess..." What!? I think it was the coolest point of X360.
  • Razzal - November 30, 2013 12:01 p.m.

My biggest problem with the 360 interface was the fact that I had to look at adverts on a service I am paying for. At least on the playstation UI, I do not have to wade through ads to get what I wanted, even when you are not on ps plus.
  • Swedish_Chef - January 31, 2014 3:27 a.m.

The interface started off really good at launch but as they kept adding stuff and changing it, things got really messy.
  • rainn'sgaydar - November 27, 2013 8:16 a.m.

But what about that extra RAM they might have hidden in the Xbone? No mention of it here, I see.......
  • Eightboll812 - November 27, 2013 9:11 a.m.

Oh, you mean the MS-fanboy troll? I think his pre-order came with that extra RAM because his last post claimed Xbone hardware was superior to PS4 hardware, lol.
  • rainn'sgaydar - November 27, 2013 9:14 a.m.

That would be the one!