• haipayazoo - May 22, 2013 11:14 a.m.

I can't wait to buy an Xbox One and play NO GAMES on it.
  • michaelkaramas - May 21, 2013 11:08 p.m.

LOL @ screen, you have no idea what you are saying. Look up what it really is before you post your xbot thoughts.
  • KrAzEd - May 21, 2013 8:38 p.m.

I totally agree, I don't get all the hate for the conference. I've been gaming for 19 years and I want consoles to evolve. I consider myself a "hardcore" gamer, but the Xbox one is doing some really cool stuff that I will def make use of. Not to mention 15 exclusives in the first 12 months and the vastly superior XBL and xbox controller, its a no brainer.
  • shawksta - May 21, 2013 6:53 p.m.

Im siding with Sony for now but who knows what Microsoft will pull *Specs and Graphics* YA DONT SAY
  • Z-man427 - May 21, 2013 7:11 p.m.

The only thing that I like about the Xbox One is the controller. It looks so much more comfortable than the Dualshock 4. But based on what we know about the games so far, I'm jumping ship to Sony.
  • iluvpkmnmonday - May 21, 2013 7:22 p.m.

I dont have "live tv" in my house so I feel like I'd be missing out a big part of Xbox's appeal.
  • dns - May 21, 2013 7:22 p.m.

This conference only made me more convict of my choice: PC + Wii U = Best Graphics (PC) + Best Price (Steam) + Best Exclusives (Wii U) Well at least to me. But I still need more exclusives to make me buy a Wii U...
  • ncurry2 - May 21, 2013 8:02 p.m.

Came here to say this. Just built me a nice gaming PC last month and I've already bought 7 of the 22 PS3 games I had for it, just to play with my friends/mods. And they all cost like 5 bucks each. I don't care that Nintendo doesn't get multiplat releases because I can play them on the best system, PC. So all I want out of my console is exclusives and Nintendo will have that. I got mine at launch but outside of some surprisingly fun Nintendoland parties, it's just waiting for the big hitters to roll out. I'd wait til the end of this year.
  • dns - May 21, 2013 8:28 p.m.

Also because PS4 and XONE are based on PC architecture ports on PC will look better and be easier to port. It's funny, but the consoles may help the PC gaming grow...
  • masterjoe123 - May 22, 2013 3:50 a.m.

Completely agree. This is all I need to play the games I want.
  • obviouslyadouche - May 21, 2013 7:23 p.m.

Both the Xbone and PS4 have failed to excite me, maybe it's because of my new pc, but nothing either of them are doing really seems groundbreaking.
  • mikehoncho - May 21, 2013 9:27 p.m.

There's really no new ground to break. Technology has pretty much leveled off for the time being. There's really no need for new consoles honestly.
  • PatHan-bHai - May 22, 2013 9:22 a.m.

Xbone..........hehehehhe :P
  • Grumpiggles - May 21, 2013 7:27 p.m.

I'm pretty sure it's just called Quantum Break, not Quantum Dawnbreak.
  • injustice45 - May 21, 2013 8:44 p.m.

I give it to Microsoft for showing the console, but at least Sony showed a ton of games.
  • JMarsella09 - May 21, 2013 9:01 p.m.

I'm worried about the future of gaming... Hopeful, but worried.