• ZeeCaptain - May 26, 2013 4:43 a.m.

I don't even know why this article is up. "What looks best (so far)" Well we have the XBONE and the PS4, but wait, we don't know diddly about the PS4, so how are we supposed to know which one is best so far? Is it the XBONE because we actually know something about it, or should we just consider it to be the PS4 because why else would they wait to tell us anything if they're not just sitting there taking in the victory. The way I see it, if you like the XBONE your here to defend the decision (no matter how strange) your leader just made, and if your here vouching for the PS4 well you talking some big stuff and looking around to see where the hell that back up is you ordered. Frankly this is a shit war on a article that came out a bit too soon, might as well start talking about the PS5 and the XBTWO.
  • charliedude - May 27, 2013 3:25 a.m.

I 100 percent agree we dont know shit about the ps4 so what is there to judge. people are just picking ps4 because you only know about the xbox flaws
  • blaxar - May 25, 2013 6:52 p.m.

Ill get each one for exclusives. Other than that it's pc for me However, i wont pay for online for XBOX ONE. I payed for 5 years of 360 and wont continue my subscription after my last 2 years i have stacked on my account. I dont like the XBOX One since its centered around TV DVR services. I want my consoles for gaming only. Anyways, PS4 i more designed for gaming so its got most of my attention. However, I'll get both consoles for exclusives. other than that, i get my games for PC. Just like i did for the 360 and PS3 era.
  • kingraven24 - May 25, 2013 11:31 a.m.

It's still way too early to tell which console wins this thing. Silly article really. Microsoft strategically placed their reveal close to E3 so they could show off the entertainment stuff first, then use E3 to talk about the place of the 360 going forward and tons of new gameplay footage. Why the haters don't understand that is beyond me. I guess haters gonna' hate.
  • Bond-JamesBond - May 25, 2013 11:15 a.m.

Sega Dreamcast FTW!!! Honestly tho , these console wars are lame and childish. I remember arguing about the SNES being better than the Genesis but I was 9 YEARS OLD! I'll buy an Xbox One simply because I love Forza and Halo. It's all about what makes you happy and xbox consoles have never let me down. I figure I can always buy a PS4 if I'm not satisfied but till this day I haven't had a reason to buy a Sony. That's just me tho. On a more important note, may god bless all the fallen soldiers and they're families. Cheers
  • Triptideom - May 25, 2013 11:14 a.m.

I will buy both, and get back to you in a year and a half. Deciding factors will include, but not be exclusive to; graphics(duh), keyboard/mouse compatibility, price of of network. What I don't care about is making old games new, c.i.p. Ace Combat Assault Horizon, stop using badass titles to dupe us into buying crap, give us the games we love with better graphics and customizability, if your gonna change it...change the title too. Those are just opinions...however, I speak for the entire console gaming community when I say "PC gamers can assign any game action to any keyboard or mouse button they want, why can't I. COME ON!!!! IF I WANT TO JUMP WITH THE D-PAD WHY CAN'T I?!?!?! I don't want to jump with the D-pad...just sayin
  • ZeeCaptain - May 25, 2013 4:51 p.m.

Alright GO, one year and a half on the clock starting ...... Now! You'd better not forget to get back to me T_T.
  • Triptideom - May 29, 2013 4:50 p.m.

Let's make it 20 months, that'll give me time to digest the 2014 holiday releases. Let's be honest with ourselves though, both systems are gonna be uh-MAAZING. I'm gonna play the crap out of both Forza 5 and Gran Turismo 6. There's no argument here, I'll give an honest review of both. If you want a preliminary opinion: coke is better than pepsi and Chevy is better than ford, but not as good as Toyota...there you have it
  • Fireninjastar - May 25, 2013 4:53 a.m.

At least the PS4 is going to have GAMES. Good games. Mostly in Japan, but good games nonetheless.
  • g1rldraco7 - May 25, 2013 4:35 a.m.

I am on team Xbox to the end and if you don't like it, TS baby!!!! :P
  • Fireninjastar - May 25, 2013 4:52 a.m.

You must be very rich as well as dumb to buy a DVR that has a Xbox controller attached to it.
  • Aceremi - May 25, 2013 5:10 a.m.

I think he's just COD fanboy
  • Fireninjastar - May 25, 2013 5:25 a.m.

"You get a dog! It's someone you care about." Just like Pokemon. "You can slide!" Everyone has done that. "Interactive fog!" So? "Story!" Pfft. SURE. "Underwater levels!" That's been around since the 80's. "Jumping over walls!" Just like the last game, and the game before that, and the game before that, and so on. Nice icon. It kinda reminds me of Marisa Kirisame from Touhou.
  • Figments - May 25, 2013 7:56 a.m.

You /do/ know that all Sony announced was the gaming-related features and not anything else, right? We have no idea what they're planning up their sleeves for non-gamers. It may as well be the same thing Microsoft is doing. Just selling a game box isn't as profitable as it once was.
  • Fireninjastar - May 25, 2013 9:34 a.m.

if you're not a gamer, don't bother buying the console! What are you gonna use it for when you're not playing games? To make kool-aid?
  • Ronnie-_- - May 25, 2013 1:33 p.m.

A console needs to be able to do more things than just play games to convince consumers to buy a piece of tech upwards of three-hundred dollars. All devices do multiple things now and there's no reason that consoles shouldn't do the same.
  • ZeeCaptain - May 25, 2013 4:58 p.m.

Yes but are you going to buy the console just to watch hulu and go on Facebook? I'm talking about non-gamers, why would they want to buy a console, sure some gamers may like the idea of having a netflix app or a twitter app, but why is the game industry so interested in making things better for their non-targeted audience. I feel if an analogy would help, ok say your a non-driver, your 15 you don't have a learners permit or a license and you're not worried about it for another good two or three years. Would you go out and buy a car? For what to sit in it and play the radio? It makes no sense.
  • Nines - May 24, 2013 9:49 p.m.

SteamBox / PC
  • archnite - May 24, 2013 2:30 p.m.

We haven't seen the PS4 yet but the Xbox box is pretty ugly...to close to call.
  • Child Of Death - May 24, 2013 12:46 p.m.

I love how this article neglected talking about the required daily 24 hr internet check and used games essentially being fucked over. This alone makes the PS4 a 100 times more appealing.