• Jason.Darksavior - November 15, 2009 4:52 a.m.

The shotgun tends to make people very mad.
  • terdferguson - November 13, 2009 3:35 p.m.

last stand is like in cod4 but if your teammates protects you, you get back up.
  • LOUDcarBOMB - November 13, 2009 6:49 a.m.

another tip for snipers is to use bling. use FMJ and the silencer for the sniper to kill them and not to be detected (helps so much)!!! need to try TI, everyone says it sucks.
  • pac10duckman - November 13, 2009 5:49 a.m.

Sweet. hope you guys comeout witha title and embelem list. please.
  • PiscesIscariot - November 12, 2009 11:40 p.m.

Thanks gamesradar. I'm going to own some people now. You guys are the best
  • patri0t - November 12, 2009 9:35 p.m.

the scavenger perk is great for SMGs running and gunning and i love tactical insertion for snipers. this game is scary good
  • Mirako - November 12, 2009 8:36 p.m.

The Lightweight Pro is Wrong, What it does is that it allows you to bring your aim up faster after Sprinting. And thanks for the guide I'll make sure to put the tips into practise.
  • mufasa95 - November 12, 2009 6:51 p.m.

oh sweet, ill be sure to get versed before tomorrow night. I was playing COD4 all night monday and was still gettin match MVP half the time but its been a ruff transition to MW2 so far. Nothing that hours neglecting my studies wont fix tho!
  • cracker33 - November 12, 2009 4:26 p.m.

Dude, these tactics must work for you. You stomped the crap out of me last night. You and your sniping.
  • caboose4400 - November 12, 2009 11:48 a.m.

......a....tacticul......NUKE......AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! i dont care who gets a 25 kill streak in the game i just wanna see it
  • CommanderCrunch - November 12, 2009 4:25 a.m.

The riot shield combined with throwing knives is extremely deadly. you can get as close as you want and line up your shot then throw your knife. People usully don't see it coming.
  • goodguy - November 12, 2009 4:02 a.m.

thank u i love u i love u i loveeeeee u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously though thanks i needed sum good sniper tips
  • kor2disturbed - November 12, 2009 3:48 a.m.

You know this is completely off topic but. When Assassins creed 2 comes out I am totally getting it. The hour it comes out I'm getting it. gonna play through the night and get wasted. lol
  • Cwf2008 - November 12, 2009 3 a.m.

SCAR? Screw that all i need is my M4A1. Suck it enemy team. And that riot shield is cheap as hell, but man is it satisfying when you stick them
  • LizarDAZZLE - November 12, 2009 2:22 a.m.

looks AMAZING... but i have a pc...
  • FartsOnMilk - November 12, 2009 12:59 a.m.

"Supply drop" can be the most devestating killstreak in the game. Call it in and wait for the other team or opponents to go for it and find a few good spots to pick them off.
  • TURbo - November 12, 2009 12:55 a.m.

You should have called this Week Modern Warfare 2 week
  • sniper430 - November 12, 2009 12:52 a.m.

I heard from a friend that you could crawl while in last stand... Not sure about accuracy though, maybe I would know if I had some ps3 servers to actually play on T.T
  • Xenath - November 12, 2009 12:12 a.m.

Akimbo can be used with normal pistols as well :p this game is amazing though. I went into a free for all match and litteraly won with all knife kills. The possiblity to have a class more taylored to your abilities is great. Having pistol challanges is something I wanted too and they're there now. Thanks for the guide Tyler, I appreciate it.
  • mgkyo666 - November 11, 2009 11:19 p.m.

sorry, i mean this