• Batman - September 8, 2010 10:12 p.m.

....another cash grab by square enix..if only they knew how to make good games like they use to.
  • BonafideMyth - September 8, 2010 9:46 p.m.

Square does know that the PS3, 360 and Wii and support their games better than the PSP can. All three consoles would make Dissidia a better game interms of quality and in terms of sales anf finace.
  • taterboob - September 8, 2010 9:32 p.m.

Make Sin a playable character. That's balanced, right? It would basically be Godzilla versus characters that look like a Jersey Shore cast member and Chris Crocker did the fusion dance.
  • paganpoet - September 8, 2010 9:11 p.m.

I wonder if they're going to repeat any characters at all. I mean, if it was a normal fighting game, they obviously would, but since it was all practically fan service to begin with, maybe not. I'm going to make my picks on the assumption that they're not repeating characters. I - doesn't matter II - Leon, Borgen III - doesn't matter, Xande IV - Kain, Zemus V - Faris, Gilgamesh VI - Celes, Leo VII - Tifa, Hojo VIII - Zell, Seifer IX - Vivi, Beatrix X - Yuna, Seymour XI - don't know, never played it XII - Balthier, Vossler XIII - Lightning, Barthandelus
  • bball42242442 - September 8, 2010 9:03 p.m.

n btw lol Vaan will probably be in it!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - September 8, 2010 9:03 p.m.

Maybe someone else from FF13... Sazh? (guns would be nice :D) Fang? Vanille? (ragnarok special anyone?)
  • bball42242442 - September 8, 2010 9:01 p.m.

Seymour needs 2 get in cause he's sorta the main villain from X. I'd love to see them branch of and use other SE characters, have their own sort of game to compete w/ SSBB (have 2 be on PS3 though). I actually hated Lightning though so hopefully Snow or Fang will get in, also anyone from FFX besides Lulu would be nice.
  • Amnesiac - September 8, 2010 8:55 p.m.

Celes. Period. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Duodecim 20 in Latin? Didn't FF's 20th anniversary already pass? Or were there 18 Dissidia sequels that we missed?
  • Corsair89 - September 8, 2010 8:50 p.m.

FFI - nobody FFII - nobody FFIII - nobody FFIV - Edge, Rydia FFV - Faris(could always use more pirate speak) FFVI - Celes(oh please god), Edgar, Shadow FFVII - Tifa, Vincent FFVIII - Seifer FFIX - Beatrix(Imo, she was always way more interesting than any of the other characters in FFIX) FFX - AURON, Lulu, Yuna FFXI - nobody FFXII - Baltheir, Fran FFXIII - Sazh, Fang
  • paganpoet - September 8, 2010 8:45 p.m.

Oh, they should totally put Celes in this game. Since Terra is the sort-of main character of the WOB, and Celes is the sort-of main character of the WOR, it would work nicely. They'll probably put Locke, Setzer or Edgar instead, though.
  • paganpoet - September 8, 2010 8:43 p.m.

Yes! Thank you Dark Lord! Dissidia is one of the few PSP games that make me glad that I spent money on that thing. I think they should work for more balance in this game. Dissidia is great, but there are too many fighters on Cosmos's side, and too many mages on Chaos's side.
  • BlackElement17 - September 8, 2010 8:42 p.m.

Kain is cool, i could not give a shit about girl cloud.
  • TKTOWA - September 8, 2010 8:24 p.m.

I'd like to see the lesser main characters and perhaps a bunch of Cids.
  • Sinsational - September 8, 2010 8:19 p.m.

I guess since Kain is in the game that it would be a little redundant to ask for Freya. But still... I love me some one-eyed rat girls. Also, Steiner would be nice. Maybe Zell. Or Kimahri.
  • C-RICH - September 8, 2010 8:18 p.m.

I agree that the supporting cast in most FF games are more interesting than the leads. Vivi or Amarant(FFIX) Gau or Shadow (FFVI) Edward (FFIV)
  • n00b - September 8, 2010 8:18 p.m.

rydia, terra, tifa, rikku, and yuna Dissidia just needs more girls. the last one was a sausage fest and i agree with WonsAuto
  • ventanger - September 8, 2010 8:15 p.m.

I'm starting to think Squenix just straps M80s to a dictionary, blows it up, and uses the scraps of paper to make their titles.
  • oufour - September 8, 2010 8:15 p.m.

oh yeah auron too! can't believe i forgot him.
  • oufour - September 8, 2010 8:14 p.m.

VIVI! i want vivi! everyone loves vivi give us vivi! and i guess fran from FF12. also bring it to ps3.
  • Clovin64 - September 8, 2010 8:13 p.m.

Give us Auron (FFX) for Kefka's sake! To be honest, the lead characters in FF games are rarely my favourites. Everybody loves Auron from FFX, and bloody Tidus was in Dissidia instead. I vote for Balthier (FFXII), Sabin, Celes or Setzer (FFVI) and Edge and Rydia (FFIV). Dont just give us the bloody lead characters. Give the supporting cast some love!