• oufour - April 8, 2011 2:23 a.m.

@ Nadrewod Actually the proper spelling is inFAMOUS, but most people just do Big I and big F. @BladedFalcon Actually I remember hearing on TalkRadar that Mikel Raparez (Who reviewed infamous and prototype)gave the game a lower score because he knew there would be a sequel, and that infamous had more growing room then [PROTOTYPE].
  • BladedFalcon - April 8, 2011 2:02 a.m.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something. But unless Tyler's lack of knowledge is faked. This kinda resonates with the idea that GamesRadar in general isn't very fond of this franchise. Currently playing the first game, and I'm actually enjoying it quote a lot. And i like that every single new power shown in this trailer gives your a clear idea of how it will help you in the game, in ways the old powers didn't. Besides, creating F'ing Tornadoes! How is that not utterly awesome?
  • nadrewod - April 8, 2011 1:55 a.m.

@ Tyler Wilde, It's cool. We GR fans understand that you guys don't know everything. At the same time, fans of inFamous, like me, don't need any introductions to inFamous. Everyone has their own favorite games. Mine include inFamous. Yours don't. No one has any problem with that. P.S. I am spelling it with a lower case i and a capital F because that is the way it is on the box, so I assume that is canon.
  • oufour - April 8, 2011 1:02 a.m.

OH I am so excited for this. Also it's napalm not oil.
  • Overlord153 - April 8, 2011 12:59 a.m.

I like the idea bu how do we go from electriciy to fire and ice. Who is Cole now! He's turning into a new Marvel super hero.
  • RoxasorSora - April 8, 2011 12:28 a.m.

From what I see oil is an evil power and ice is a good one.
  • mackshizzle - April 8, 2011 12:24 a.m.

Good description.