• KnowYourPokemon - December 9, 2012 9:05 p.m.

Considering just how little use my Vita has gotten.... I have to say Gravity Rush is easily my pick out of these.
  • taokaka - December 9, 2012 6:16 p.m.

While I highly enjoyed mutant blobs, lumines and kid icarus they couldn't compete for my love against professor layton and gravity rush. If I were to choose out of the two I'd probably go with gravity rush as my favourite. Therefore I'd say my favourite portable game of the year overall isn't gravity rush but TWEWY for Ipad, despite never having played it. why? Because TWEWY.
  • Tjwoods18 - December 9, 2012 5:24 p.m.

Gravity rush, whoever says otherwise clearly just doesn't know.
  • shawksta - December 9, 2012 2:19 p.m.

Jesus christ Pit's voice changed since E3 2010! I cant decide im overwhelmed in terms of the games. Uprising is definitly my personal fav and is my choice, but Sticker Star, Layton, Gravity Rush, Little Big Planet, you CANT ignore those, they were amazing aswell.
  • CommandantOreo - December 9, 2012 2:10 p.m.

What, no love for Persona 4 Golden?
  • HitmanSB07 - December 9, 2012 3:08 p.m.

Exactly, what's up with that? Are you just going to ignore the best reviewed handheld game of the year simply because it's a remake? Virtue's Last Reward is missing too, which was also more well received than any of those games.
  • JMarsella09 - December 9, 2012 3:15 p.m.

I third that. Though it is a remake, hence why I'm fine with it not being on the list.
  • scifly - December 9, 2012 6:46 p.m.

I understand why a remake isn't here, but the lack of recognition for VLR saddens me. I guess it's because GR didn't review it that it wasn't eligible.
  • shawksta - December 9, 2012 3:55 p.m.

There are games that seem to be missing that were great, including Persona, Resident evil revelations and Uncharted I think they went with the games that did great but also has the least Negatives, and as for persona, im gonna guess they couldnt decide that and another game and ultimately chose the newer game.
  • JMarsella09 - December 9, 2012 1:46 p.m.

Gravity Rush, no contest. I enjoyed the game a ridiculous amount.
  • Redeater - December 9, 2012 1:43 p.m.

I'll be honest, after seeing this list I don't have any desire to go out and buy a Vita or 3DS. I'm not saying these are bad games I'm just saying these don't interest me in the slightest.
  • shawksta - December 9, 2012 2:30 p.m.

Hey, to each their own, it just depends on what kind of games your into, and plus there are still great games on both handhelds that arnt on the list like Resident Evil Revelations, and Ultimate Marvel 3 but as said its in people's tastes. 2013 is gonna bring allot from both so hopefully you'll find something that suite's your fancy