We Recommend

• Dill - September 28, 2009 12:37 a.m.

Well yeah but are you going to want to read them afterwards? I just found them all, thanks to some really, really nerdy-voiced YouTube guy. Sorry GR, too slow. However, I liked your guys' walkthrough better. It was really helpful and detailed.
  • hagapluza - September 27, 2009 11:37 p.m.

I found out that you don't need to git them in any order. it atomaticly puts them in order like 1 2 3 etc
  • Dill - September 27, 2009 9:45 p.m.

So... they gave it an 8. Not a 7. Lol.
  • Amatarasu - September 27, 2009 7:25 p.m.

@ those two people i know,i know, it's just i'm still mad about that, i think it deserves an 8...well they did say, halo fan +1
  • Dill - September 27, 2009 4:42 p.m.

@Amatarasu: They will do a guide because people WILL look at it. 1: If they gave this game a 4/10, they would still do the guide. 2: A 7 is still good, so don't say "SEVEN." I'm trying to make the point that GamesRadar doesn't hate the games they rate lower. But critically, it's a seven. Um... point was made, right?
  • Dill - September 27, 2009 4:40 p.m.

Still no more? : ( Last night, on Lost Platoon (of course), on Normal, we got to the very last wave of the last round of the fourth set, and we DIED. We were so pissed. Two and a half hours = no satisfaction. We did have, however, a score of 1.3 million. Lol
  • nhylandl - September 27, 2009 3:34 p.m.

cant wait till they get past #15. im waiting
  • JohnRabbit - September 27, 2009 2:12 a.m.

@Amatarasu: To get "clicks" which is the magic-word in online game journalism; people want a guide, so they'll come to GamesRadar. This will make the men with the money upstairs at GamesRadar Global Conglomerated Corporation very happy. And also because they're just cool dudes.
  • Dill - September 26, 2009 9:46 p.m.

Then I found out you guys aren't done yet... Well, I now have 16/30 (I got a few during my first playthrough). Thanks! I will check in tomorrow.
  • Dexsus - September 26, 2009 7:47 p.m.

Just for anyone who has gotten 29 audio logs and doesn't want to wait for GR to finish the guide, the last one is in data hive at the icy area. It only activates once you have all 29 logs found in Mombasa.
  • Dill - September 26, 2009 7:45 p.m.

I was either going to YouTube a guide to the audio logs later today, or wait for GamesRadar to make the guide I knew they would. Already beaten it on Legendary solo, so I'm ready to look for some audio logs :D
  • iloveleenie - September 26, 2009 4:20 p.m.

when will this be done?
  • Silentboy - September 26, 2009 1:49 p.m.

very helpful! Thanks!
  • Amatarasu - September 24, 2009 5:53 a.m.

oops double post....deleate one for me,will ya?
  • Amatarasu - September 24, 2009 5:52 a.m.

hmmm,sound reasoning, and may i sugjest a firefight guide next, me and my pals allways get to the last wave of the last round of the first set and die usualy cause a grav hammer or fuelrod cheiften rushes us,and we waste all our epic weapons during the invincibility oh and once he hammered me while i was charging a splazer, oh and that once when i killed him with a missle pod right after he stuck me with a spike and i acedently betrayed my bud who was about to assasinate him...man i went off topic
  • Amatarasu - September 24, 2009 5:50 a.m.

• GamesRadarTylerNagata - September 24, 2009 1:35 a.m.

Because.
  • Amatarasu - September 23, 2009 4:57 a.m.

hmmm,this is relevant to my interests,but i'm probably just gonna team up with 3 freinds and find em in co-op, just like the skulls also! second!
  • jar-head - September 22, 2009 5:18 p.m.

GR Kicks ASS, just about to get ODST too
  • Amatarasu - September 23, 2009 5:01 a.m.

also, why are you going too spend hours upon hours looking for these, for a game you gave a SEVEN out of 10?