• Nevingunner42 - February 18, 2009 12:34 a.m.

looks good
  • KakashiXIII - February 18, 2009 12:09 a.m.

Crap, Second. Or Third. Anyway, great review. really wish I could get it.
  • twishart - February 18, 2009 12:07 a.m.

Looks good. I guess I should probably beat the game first though...
  • tommy631 - May 29, 2009 5:04 a.m.

This wasnt really that great of a pack the multiplayer add on was stupid but my main concern is why did they show a penis but the strip clubs still had the girls in underwear?!?!?!
  • Ramon187 - May 28, 2009 4:56 a.m.

just bought it and got the achievement list but still cant play it.looked for rockstars ## but cant find it.microsoft points are gone and download is confirmed. need help!! please send message back and me resolve problem.
  • x6o29x - February 28, 2009 11:59 p.m.

looks sick.i hope the new bike system is as good as said here cos the original one was frickin annoying
  • RandyChimp - February 23, 2009 4:36 p.m.

this isn't going to make me buy a 360, but well done for trying rockstar.
  • birdofprey - February 23, 2009 1:43 a.m.

I'm was replying the original game, and you actually run into Johnny in the mission where you first meet Playboy X. He runs off when the shooting starts...So everyone sorta forgot about him
  • gearsofwarrox777 - February 23, 2009 1:41 a.m.

i have this its awesome, you start off with a sawed off double barrel shotgun
  • gearsofwarrox777 - February 22, 2009 4:29 a.m.

in the very beggining of the video when niko bumps into that guy what is niko saying??? somebody please answer
  • Amatarasu - February 22, 2009 2:21 a.m.

....dam..i just beat it.... i friggin cried durnig the last cut-seen dam,you were right,jhonn'y story is a hell of a lot sadder than nikko's
  • CJcullenfable - February 22, 2009 12:41 a.m.

i love the gta games so it'll be a new challenge
  • understudybass - February 19, 2009 2:51 a.m.

anyone a bit confused about the fact that Mikel, the playstation editor, is reviewing an Xbox exclusive?
  • fuzz428 - February 19, 2009 12:24 a.m.

Have fun playing it you M$ whores! I have a PS3. Have fun with the FallOut expansions too, because I'm screwed on those to. By the way, go F*#$ yourselves!
  • Amatarasu - February 18, 2009 10:13 p.m.

dam,this deserves a 9 cause of the radar and text,i can't figure out wer billiy's supposed to meet me,or whol the hell i'm calling
  • Clownsarescary - February 18, 2009 9:11 p.m.

Mr. Raparaz, I am from Enland. To truly test the limits of trans-atlantic communication, you must say 'I grew up with David Hasselhoff' in the last bit of the upcoming podcast. If this does not work, trans-atlantic communication will be judged a failure. Thank you for your time.
  • Spybreak8 - February 18, 2009 7:54 p.m.

I don't understand why if they have a boxed versino of this game there is no DVD in it? Damn man this took a long time to download for me but so far I'm having a blast with it offline and on.
  • RebornKusabi - February 18, 2009 5:13 p.m.

Mikel, you should feel honored man! This is the first time since I was a teenager that I was compelled to buy a game based on a review. It's not because I love the podcast so much as the fact that this has to be the most thorough and well-thought out review I have read in a long time! Good Work, loved the review and will be getting the points required to buy this on Friday!
  • BodyDamage - February 18, 2009 3:19 p.m.

I'm jealous of 360s DLC for both GTA4 and fallout 3, hopefully they can make their way to ps3 eventually. i love the new comparison review style, i think it works really well.
  • oo7jenius - February 18, 2009 3:07 p.m.

I love the multiplayer the story was a bit short for me.