• jmohan - August 20, 2009 8:09 p.m.

Very tempted to get a PS3 now.
  • yetipellets - August 19, 2009 8:13 p.m.

The slim looks pretty cool, ill probly get one. and hopefully i can transfer data from my old ps3. reCAPTCHA: narcosis ben, wicked nickname
  • Michael622632 - August 19, 2009 12:05 p.m.

It's going to be £249 in the Uk for those who were wondering. I expected it to be £200 with the exchange at $300 to around £180 as someone pointed out. Guess we're getting ripped-off again.
  • wkdtkd - August 19, 2009 9:11 a.m.

I always think the slim designs make playstation look like a toy instead of a sexy piece of hard ware.
  • ManDevil - August 19, 2009 5:08 a.m.

I am now a resident of bonertown
  • NightAce84 - August 19, 2009 12:13 a.m.

I hate the shape of the PS3, but the slim is a nice change. I am tempted to get one now actually. But does anybody else see the obvious copy of Xbox's home screen on the new PS3 screen? It's sad Sony isn't original.
  • Doctalen - August 18, 2009 10:40 p.m.

Usually Not a fan of the p3 but the price drop may tempt me to save for it. Plus some good games coming/came out I think I will consider a ps3.
  • DoctorGordonFreeman - August 18, 2009 10:34 p.m.

oh and it sucks that the ps3 slim only has 2 usb ports. that is all
  • DoctorGordonFreeman - August 18, 2009 10:32 p.m.

oh and you can transfer your old ps3 info to a slim?
  • Jordo141 - August 18, 2009 9:08 p.m.

Europe is finally getting the video store, any sign of PSN cards? Hate using my credit card. Money is tight these days :(
  • mgkyo666 - August 18, 2009 8:17 p.m.

i dont really hate it but ill reserve judgement untill it all comes out... reCaptcha:cervix as lol
  • petaboil - August 18, 2009 7:45 p.m.

mmmmm me like all this jucy new info... anyone think that its looks rather sexy from the top even though it is basically a square reCaptcha : detroit somalian
  • Grobie - August 18, 2009 6:55 p.m.

^PSP Go, rather
  • Grobie - August 18, 2009 6:54 p.m.

My guess is the PS3 will still cost just shy of £300 for the next six months at least, as for the PSP Slim - who is really gonna pay 300 Euros for it?!?. On the new design, will it be any lighter? Where are the vents to lose all the heat it generates or have Sony sorted that? Will backward compatibility return? And can you still swap out the hard drive?
  • oscarpiggy - August 18, 2009 6:49 p.m.

drrooooooooooolllllllllllll ps3 slimm is llooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeelyyyyyyy
  • AnonymouZ - August 18, 2009 6:11 p.m.

I am 12 years old, and what is this? ... Really? There is a ps3 slim and a 100 mark down on ps3s? i think someone be kidding!
  • pikeguy - September 7, 2009 11:56 a.m.

man thats crazy alot of my freinds are gonna be pissed off that they didnt wait for a slim
  • Timothy_Lemon - August 21, 2009 4:53 p.m.

does no-one actually read the articles on this site. ps3 "slim" uk rrp £249.99 ps3 80g new uk rrp £249.99 although the shop i run are knocking 80 gigs out now at a bargain price of £234.99 because we're the best. :)
  • puzkid - August 19, 2009 4:50 p.m.

omg dis is soo annoying i bought a psp 300 1 mounth a go and i had never heard of the psp go till a week ago "waaaaaaa"
  • cart00n - August 19, 2009 5:10 a.m.

Yup. Gonna get one. reCaptcha: farnham four