We Recommend

• Defguru7777 - July 15, 2010 6:56 p.m.

I never even knew you could disguise Niko in that mission! I had always just blasted my way in and out. Now I feel like an idiot. To be fair to Niko, in-game canon said that the police never knew Niko's face or his name. They just knew he was a foreigner. And there are plenty of those in Liberty City. What really sucked about the stealth section in Gears 2: Dark Corners, was that if you did co-op, it was almost impossible to figure out what to do to avoid detection. You basically had to do it in single player so that Dom could guide you through it. That's why I went through guns-blazing when I had to do co-op for the Achievement.
  • DrIntrigue - July 15, 2010 6:30 p.m.

Awwwh, I was hoping Metal Gear's "Just a box" would make it on the list...
  • metalgatesolid - July 15, 2010 6:10 p.m.

Agent 47s wardrobe is incredible because 1) he can wear any size or everyone happens to be the same build as him 2) even dressing in some guys dressing-gown and with the barcode that must be nortorious by now in clear view, no one bats an eye lid. But the series is one of the best so long may it continue.
  • cj12297 - July 15, 2010 5:52 p.m.

what about when harry and ron take the polyjuice potion in lego harry potter
  • NanoElite666 - July 15, 2010 5:48 p.m.

Ah yes, I remember the Okami one. I drew a pentagram on the piece of paper and wandered around with that stuck to my face. It only became more amusing when I got to the Imperial City and found the same design scribbled all over the walls.
  • D0CCON - July 15, 2010 5:43 p.m.

I thought Cloud already looked a bit like a hooker. It couldn't have been that hard.
  • PaulieWaulie - July 15, 2010 5:42 p.m.

I loved in Hitman 2 when you could get him to dress up as the delivery boy, in those tiny little shorts. The Sicilian guards were not even too bothered about a giant, near enough albino guy walking around their yard looking like a pedo.
  • GaryTheGuidoHunter - July 15, 2010 5:19 p.m.

That GTA mission was really cool.Steal the scrubs,pull the lifesupport and run like hell!
  • CARDYKEV - July 15, 2010 5:14 p.m.

Including Agent 47 was a no brainer! Didn't you get to disguise him in a Turban in one of the games? "now im no detective but there is something strange about the sikh fellow"
  • AngryScotsman - July 15, 2010 5:13 p.m.

For my disguise in Okami, I wrote "Not a Wolf" on the piece of paper. It entertained me to no end.
  • MasterChiefS117 - July 15, 2010 5:07 p.m.

Hahaha great article!
  • SCRubS77 - July 15, 2010 4:52 p.m.

Ha ha, great stuff. Never took the time to look at some of those things, and now I feel stupider for accepting it without a second thought.
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 15, 2010 4:51 p.m.

I'm playing MGS3 right now; I'm surprised at how amazing it looks for a PS2 game (compared to current-gen systems).
  • SumthingStupid - July 15, 2010 4:47 p.m.

Captain Qwark is so awesome, in every Ratchet and Clank game he always makes me laugh and his plans are always awesome
  • Metroidhunter32 - July 15, 2010 4:31 p.m.

Ammy is the best spy ever. Then again, the imps are idiots. Oh well, that was a hilarious strip of the game.
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 15, 2010 4:29 p.m.

I think Chancellor Cole was the lamest excuse for a Zelda villain ever. Ganon, Nightmare, Agahnim, Vaati, and everyone else could mop the floor with him. And his design aesthetic was crap.
  • Hobojedi - July 15, 2010 4:28 p.m.

The TF2 Spy wears a paper plate over his face when in disguise.
  • mightyboosh - July 15, 2010 4:27 p.m.

Always thought that about the hitman series, never quite covers up that MASSIVE BARCODE on the back of his head!
  • MegaInferno124 - July 15, 2010 4:27 p.m.

Somehow, I knew as soon as I read the title, that Final Fantasy 7's cross dressing bit would make an appearance! What I want to know is: "Where does he keep his sword hidden in that dress of his?!?" :-P
  • Peanut726 - July 15, 2010 4:24 p.m.

haha if you were glasses your automatically not a threat, thats funny