• bamit11 - September 3, 2012 9:40 p.m.

That Sherlock game isn't going to have a teleporting Watson, is it? That stuff's scary. Also, BORDERLANDS 2 WILL BE AMAZING!!!
  • TBone4Ever - September 3, 2012 9:32 a.m.

Well gives me an excuse to get battlefield 3 since i didn't get it the first time
  • laurenhiya21 - September 2, 2012 10:26 p.m.

There are some interesting games in there but... I'm saving my money for the new Harvest Moon coming out in Oct. since I don't have much money to spend atm :< (and I LOVE Harvest Moon, and this one looks super awesome to me) (and no I can't get a job :/)
  • zombi3grim - September 2, 2012 9:48 p.m.

Three games for me this month. The Sims 3 Supernatural, Borderlands 2 and Angry Birds Trilogy!
  • tehtimeisnow - September 2, 2012 1:53 p.m.

if anyone bys that crappy kirbey collectoin then i lost all fathe and videogames seruiosely nitedno is destroying the industy by makeing the same game over and over agian they need 2 b stopped if u want a change and want true innevation just stop bying anything from nitedno and by xobx and iphone games
  • Dante1924 - September 2, 2012 2:42 p.m.

You hear that, guys? EVERYONE GO OUT AND BUY THE KIRBY COLLECTION, IT WILL MAKE HIM LOSE FAITH IN GAMING AND STOP COMMENTING!
  • Person5 - September 2, 2012 2:44 p.m.

Nice try but terrible troll is terrible, you can't make him stop, which is unfortunate because the least he can do is be a good troll.
  • Dewsh - September 2, 2012 8:19 a.m.

No Torchlight 2 love? Was the release announcement made after this feature was put together?
  • Person5 - September 2, 2012 2:42 p.m.

It was, though they can still update the article, everyone should know that Torchlight 2 comes out the 20th, possibly the second most anticipated title next to Borderlands 2
  • codystovall - September 1, 2012 6:25 p.m.

cause we all wanted an ncis game...
  • Gavo - September 1, 2012 5:42 p.m.

Finally, I've been waiting for info on Jet Set Radio HD for ages.
  • KnowYourPokemon - September 1, 2012 5:15 p.m.

Seems like after September 25th there will be an ongoing battle between DoA 5, Mists of Pandaria, and studying for my midterms...
  • ObliqueZombie - September 1, 2012 10:03 p.m.

NO. YOUR MONKS WILL NOT WAIT.
  • jackthemenace - September 1, 2012 2:33 p.m.

Borderlands 2 is definitely the main title this mont, although if I happen upon any degree of major money through some means this month, I'd quite like to pick up Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit when it comes out.
  • sweetchiliheat - September 1, 2012 2 p.m.

Although there's nothing that quite interests me this month, I'll be sure to pick up RE6 at the beginning of October, and AC3 at the end.
  • Corsair89 - September 1, 2012 1:47 p.m.

Borderlands 2 and DoA5 for me.
  • Acerlux - September 1, 2012 12:26 p.m.

Feel like Tokyo Jungle goofed up using pomeranians instead of corgis. Would've totally bought it for adorable corgis. Borderlands and One Piece for me. Not even all that big into the Dynasty Warriors type of game, but if they want to bring One Piece games to the US, I will happily throw money at them so they'll continue.
  • Crypto140 - September 1, 2012 11:37 a.m.

Dead or Alive 5 and Tokyo Jungle. A game a fap too, and then a fighting game.