• ministryofme169 - November 15, 2008 9:02 a.m.

about the strength bobblehead... is der any way 2 get it after u blow up megaton??? i would love if you guys made a map
  • polishlanman - November 11, 2008 12:27 a.m.

Hey Tyler, thanks a lot for the guide! This is Bart's younger brother. Are you guys planning on making a map of the entire main land?
  • pdiddy0819 - November 10, 2008 1:49 p.m.

this game looks awesome...and i will be able to get if for free just for filling out surveys at-http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=448414
  • Samael - November 10, 2008 5:43 a.m.

@bamb0o No its not an unlockable thing. In the 360 version you just hold down the B button. If you're playing PC, try holding down whatever the Pip-boy button is.
  • tacmedic9 - November 9, 2008 10:45 p.m.

I know this is not realated to any of the Bobbleheads but, Where is paladin Gunney??? I keep asking who can train me, they tell me hes near the lab at GNR but Where is the lab??? Ive completely circled the GNR every room and thesre isnt a lab. A little help please.
  • jar-head - November 9, 2008 6:30 p.m.

I'm Just curious, why has their not been an End War review? I cant seem to find one here on Games Radar, nor on gamefaqs, and i've had my copy for about a week and loved it...just wandering....
  • bobyochen - November 8, 2008 5:35 p.m.

can you get the medicine after you complet the vault 101 quest?
  • eye of sith - November 8, 2008 4:20 p.m.

little mess up i found you put the perception vid instead of agility
  • EvilZeus - November 8, 2008 1 a.m.

Although im more of a do-it-yerselfer (i havent read this guide but at least i now know it exists), ill probably end up using this guide on like my fourth or fifth time through the game because there aint no whay ima find em all on my own. so anyway, ill thank you now and in probably about 3 wks. dnE ehT.
  • MrKwantos - December 10, 2008 4:05 p.m.

**EDIT** last lines should be: I am not exactly sure when this signal starts to transmit. I first heard is during the mission where i had to retrieve the G.E.C.K.
  • Dissection - December 7, 2008 3:56 a.m.

Great guide. Thanks for the help!
  • RebornKusabi - December 5, 2008 11:31 p.m.

Goddamnit I hated getting the Bobblehead in Dunwich Building, that place was so creepy and the atmosphere was intense... course it was made to be an homage to the Lovecraft story. Vault 106 sucked as well because of a certain part...
  • Y2Ken - November 18, 2008 1:28 p.m.

If you disarm the bomb, you can get the strength bobblehead by going into Lucas Simms' house when it's open (as it will be from time to time - about 13:00 was when I found the door open). Therefore you don't have to kill him or break in.
  • dirt1996 - November 11, 2008 3:07 a.m.

Freaky game!
  • Yellowhat17 - November 10, 2008 3:24 p.m.

There are actually three chances of grabbing the medicine bobblehead. A) During the tutorial B) In the quest ESCAPE! C) In the quest where you return to Vault 101
  • TENAXIS - November 10, 2008 3:04 p.m.

cool guide!! THANKS!! i like the video walkthrough... although i must say the writings walkthrough is kinda confusing... maybe its just me...
  • bamb0o-stick - November 10, 2008 2:50 a.m.

It looks like you're able to use the PIP Boy as a flashlight, but I don't see the key to activate it in the game settings. Is this some kind of unlockable?
  • Devo85 - November 9, 2008 11:40 p.m.

Paladin Gunney is found in the Citadel, not GNR.
  • knight5niper - November 9, 2008 9:13 a.m.

nvm got it
  • knight5niper - November 9, 2008 8:50 a.m.

how do you get to the National Guard Depot??/